• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen new prof.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    in r/b/y it was oak in g/s/c it was elm and in r/s/e it was birch what do you think the new proffesor will be? I think it should be prof. Maple :D

Years
    Well they are all types of tree's. Oak, Elm, Birch. I say bark or something next XD. Maple does sound like a good possibility though.

Last edited:

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Bobby said:
    Well they are all types of tree's. Oak, Elm, Birch. I say bark or something next XD. Maple does sound like a good possibility though.

Hmm, to be fair, bark is not a type of tree..XD It's what's on the tree.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    I think that Prof.Palm is a great possibility XD Prof.Maple sounds like it would resemble a female character, im thinking that she would look like Prof.Ivy from the Anime (please ignore my random ramblings)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I think It should be gary because I rember in one episode of pokemon that he wanted to become a Proffesor just like his gramps. Proffesor Gary sounds cool!

Years
    A female professor would be a refreshing change... Professor Palm is something I could imagine for professor that works on... An island? Wow, a completely island-based Pokemon game... irritating, or innovative?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Wasn't there another "rule" for a professor name that someone thought up? About the type of tree? *can't quite remember* It's one that all the names so far follow.

Back