• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

$_$

?????????
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Oh sorry I thought you guys didn't want them any more on account that ~Shirin kept changing thing on the hack:\,but I have this so far I don't know if you want the intro sprite
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

I think its okay,and these are only for Martin Yiu, nobody else.
    I promised him it and hes' getting it.^_^

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Woah, they are great! Can you make me a girl, too? Thank you very much, you've impressed me! I will give full credit when releasing the hack ;). And I am not sure, but can you make me battle sprites and backsprites? I would be very grateful if you do so. Thank you in advance.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • Look i know im not in this team but, Shrin the only you give up your hacks is because you want them to be perfect. Which i can't blaim for that but, no need for you to quit you have good skills and can acheive alot of things, you just need to find the hack that your happy with and flow in through. Back it up and ex ..........

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Yeah man you can't stop.But I know how you feel,what I do is I'll stop for a little bit and get into something else then go back.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Thank you johnlycett and $_$. I'll think about a bit..But i think i'll get back into hacking

Edit:
    Yep I'm Back:P
    Now just i have to think about Ruby or Emerald? Emerald Wins :P

Last edited:

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • Good to hear that, emerald is a risky choice.
    Anyway goodluck shrin not that you need it :P
    I wonder what suprise will be coming. Just stick with this one :P Do your best.

Enough from me im going oftopic plus im not even in this group.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Cool. Those are really nice. Yup Guys i'm thinking of stop hacking...What you guys think?

Eh, don't mimic me, I was the first who had the idea of stopping :P I have only advice for you. If something doesn't turn out well, don't switch codebase each time, just fix the bug and continue with things you have! And go on! Win! Be one of the greatest hackers!

EDIT: Seeing your next post, it seems you decided to change codebase. AGAIN! Try to not do it again after another creatiive crisis :D

And johnlycett, you are allowed to apply for any position if you want, so take your time and try out!

EDIT!!! DUE TO THE GROUP INACTIVITY I HEREBY DISMISS RHA Inc. Christos, can you close this thread now as it is useless? Thanks!

And $_$, I am still waiting for the girl intro sprite and overworlds, if you can, please do them, and if you can, do it in default palette. If not, doesn't matter... Bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back