• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Raid Bosses

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • Well, it's official. The raids are changing. List is in the Daily article linked above.

Soooo...

Metapod raids, I guess?

DISCUSS

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    A few of these are nice, but I'll miss the old higher up ones as those were rarer pokemon for me. Still am nowhere close to a T tar but would love one.

Hopefully I can to do higher leveled raids this time.

Bay

Years
  • Mixed bag for me. There are a few I'm interested in for dex/candy, though a lot of them I'm probably gonna pass. Seems like some of the level 3 and 4 Pokemon will still stick around, so there's that.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • I'm not happy about the fact that they got rid of the Johto starter raids, because I found them to be really useful. Right now, I have like 30-40 of each of the Johto starter candies, and while some of them came from walking them, the major source for all of them was through raids, considering how accessible they were. Looks like I'll have to resort to walking them again, but oh well...at least getting Venusaur should be easier this time around, considering it's the only Kanto starter I'm missing.

Back