• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen new rotom forms

Whats your FAV Rotom form? (If Any)

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If you have seen the Rotom episode I am sure u like them. They really made me laugh. The Lawnmower and Washing Machine were the funniest.

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    ahahaha Yeah ive seen it been drawn as a go cart lolol i laughed so hard when i saw that,

But my opinion, I never actually use the rotom i have now, EXCEPT when I breed them, thats a good way to get the pokemon you want.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • You all do realize that you can't just get them after you get so far in the game, right? You have to get the Secret Key via Wifi that lets you get into the room with the machines, and there isn't even a release date yet.
    In Japan the Secret Key was released not long after the game's launch. I'm also 99% sure that the U.S. version is coming with a small insert about the new Rotom forms. It'll probably the have release date.

I agree. The new forms being modeled from household appliances is pretty stupid, however, I like there actual appearance.
    How can you like and hate how they look at the same time?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Okay, if you think of how many pokemon are basically just clones of eachother (rattata/sentret/zigzagoon/bidoof of spearow/tailow or pidgey/starly) its nice to have some really creative quirky ideas thrown in too. I think the idea of a little electric ghost that can take over household appliances is hilarious!

Years
  • - H A Z A - D I V O - said:
    If you have seen the Rotom episode I am sure u like them. They really made me laugh. The Lawnmower and Washing Machine were the funniest.
    I have to agree completely. The Rotom Episode and simply its sprite made the Lawn Mower/Cut forme my favorite :p
    I don't think they're retarded at all, actually. :[
    I think they're pretty interesting and cool in general :D

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like them all, but since you didn't include that in the poll.... I chose the fan.

Years
  • I would have picked they all sucked, since I think Rotom sucks and no added forms will make him suck less, but I picked Fan Rotom. I think he looks slightly cute and Air Slash is a good move with it's chance to make the foe flinch.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    I like Rotom's original (electric) form best. Now if they would've made a toaster form, that would be my favorite. xP

"'Rotom use Toast!' Rotom cooks two pieces of bread and releases them at the enemy Starly."

Years
  • I don't see why people are saying that they aren't looking like Pokemon or they're not creative enough. Since when has any other Pokemon been turned into an appliance? Or for that matter, Digimon, or any other similar things? It might have been done, but it's better than just making a predictable evolution like almost every other Pokemon.

And you can't say it isn't a Pokemon, there is no real appearance that defines a Pokemon. There's dragons, fish, shells, plants, magnets and pinecones. What's the difference now? They're all pretty diverse as it is, and no sort of appearance can define a Pokemon. Go ahead and be disappointed with the look, but I'd say Nintendo was pretty creative in doing this.

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    THe best one is the Fan one. I hate the washing machine one well, because I hate washing machines -_-

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I like the oven, the fan and the washing machine. The lawnmower is quite funny to think about - imagine pushing a rotom around your yard! The fridge would be great at parties - "hey bill, could get me a water out of the rotom?" The original was quite good but my favourite is the oven.

I forgot to ask if anyway has seen that fanmade car forme. I saved it to my computer and might post it later.

Wait! That's a great idea! Car forme Rotom

Last edited:

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • My impression: Poltergeist meets The Brave Little Toaster.

But I like both movies. So it's all good. I just can't get rid of the mental image of a bunch of animate electrical appliances wandering through a haunted house, running into lawnmower Rotom, and going into a full-out panic.
    I remember The Brave Little Toaster. That was an awesome movie. Now I suddenly love the Rotom appliances.

Back