• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen new rotom forms

Whats your FAV Rotom form? (If Any)

• Total voters
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Well, that is what Rotom looks like. O_o I think they look just fine. They are better than a lot of other designs. >_> The stats improved greatly, making them very valuable in competitive battling. But, if you think they look retarded, Rotom has the same eyes and all. Anyways, I like 'em. :3

SilverTheIronKnight

Enigma Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • CA
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Well, that is what Rotom looks like. O_o I think they look just fine. They are better than a lot of other designs. >_> The stats improved greatly, making them very valuable in competitive battling. But, if you think they look retarded, Rotom has the same eyes and all. Anyways, I like 'em. :3

I think the idea of it is fine, just they cud have chosen a cooler pokemon 4 it
    im just not a big fan of rotom

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    I actually quite like the fan and lawnmower forms of Rotom. Particularly the lawnmower one, where I saw someone had drawn a picture of them being used as go-carts. XD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I think the idea of it is fine, just they cud have chosen a cooler pokemon 4 it
    im just not a big fan of rotom
    Well, he does take control of electric appliances. TV Rotom wouldn't be good because it would turn out Electric like, which it is already an Electric, so there would be no special move. And, only the Heat and Frost one is a kitchen Rotom. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Honestly, I am a bit disappointed that Rotom's type does not change with its form. While I am looking forward to using them, I am just not as excited about them as I am regarding the other forms.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I wished Nintendo was a bit more creative, but you cant say anything foul about the new forms. Sure, it may be a little funny looking, but it isn't that bad. My fave is still the original, however.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'll admit that I wasn't the biggest fan of the new forms when they were first released, but over the last couple of months they've grown on me. I think their designs are all very clever, especially the lawnmower.

A lawn mower isn't a kitchen appliance. Unless, for
    some odd reason, you have grass in your kitchen.

Is it odd to love nature?

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I think the forms look retarded, but competitively, those things are beast. Improved base stats, special moves, and that great typing of electric/ghost w/ levitate makes him THE spin blocker and a prime choice for Will-O-wisp. He also does a pretty good job of using Trick. If there's one thing I hate about Platinum, it's how it turned the metagame upside down with Trick being learned by a bunch of pokemon and making it into a competitive circus.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Is it odd to love nature?

Its not odd to love nature, but it is odd to have grass in ur damn kitchen.

Anyway, I like them. They add something really new to the series and all of their designs are cool. Hope we see more in the future even though it was based on Team Galactic research or whatever.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Cool, I've always wanted a demonic lawnmower.

It reminds of that one Stephen King short story, "The Lawnmower Man." Wait, I don't think that's a good thing. Oh well, Rotom's lawnmower form is cute anyway.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I actually like it quite a lot...it's something new and different that you don't see everyday in pokemon. Plus, with those stats and great movesets You can bet I'll be using it for WiFi...:)

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    My impression: Poltergeist meets The Brave Little Toaster.

But I like both movies. So it's all good. I just can't get rid of the mental image of a bunch of animate electrical appliances wandering through a haunted house, running into lawnmower Rotom, and going into a full-out panic.

Back