• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New Screenshots Released and Big Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon News Coming

Years
  • Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will likely sell far less. I'm thinking like 2/3rds of SM's numbers.

Joe/Serebii said (on twitter), the usual for enhanced versions is to sell half that of the original.

You do have a point, but I could still see sales figures coming close. Maybe become the best-selling enhanced versions.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    You do have a point, but I could still see sales figures coming close. Maybe become the best-selling enhanced versions.

I would actually be curious to see the sales figures between USM, BW2, Platinum, Emerald, and Crystal after USM is out for a few months.
    It's also Interesting to note that the hype for GO is over so I doubt USM will be riding the coattails of GO like Su/Mo did.

Back