• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Song?

Years
  • Hey guyz, i wrote a song which i think is epic for me, and i don't feel comfortable putting it on youtube, even though i want to, would you guyz mind reviewing it for me? i'll record it right now.

IDK, i tried 4 different things but errors came up for each one? can someone explain how to put in a video or vidoe link?

Nevermind, i managed to do it! please comment!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8E9tQ8gm7J1dnAxTDk5SHFvMzg/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

DoomDoom

The one who Dooms
    Years
  • TBH you do have a really good singing voice.
    It does sound good, I'm guessing you can make it more presentable when uploaded to YT. (Editing and maybe even instrumentation.) and it could turn half decent.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guyz, i wrote a song which i think is epic for me, and i don't feel comfortable putting it on youtube, even though i want to, would you guyz mind reviewing it for me? i'll record it right now.

IDK, i tried 4 different things but errors came up for each one? can someone explain how to put in a video or vidoe link?

Nevermind, i managed to do it! please comment!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8E9tQ8gm7J1dnAxTDk5SHFvMzg/view?usp=sharing

Oh wow, I really like your voice! Don't rush it though, take your time to sing the words and like Johnny says, maybe singing with a back track (just percussion or something perhaps?) or having a timer could help you.

The song is interesting c:

Back