• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Sonic, well Shadow game

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
  • In case you weren't aware, Wind Waker still wasn't as great as people hoped it'd be, despite putting aside their views on the graphics.

Besides, Wind Waker's change and Shadow's change are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. One only affected the visuals. The other affects the actual gameplay, which does have an effect on how good the game is or not.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • Shadow said:

Actually I'm hoping for a game where Eggman is the main villain. All his plans recently have backfired and someone took over. Chaos broke free, Gerald's program and the Biolizard took over the ARK, Metal Sonic rebeled against him, Emerl went crazy, its been far too long since Eggman was the final boss. Though I am hoping for 3-D versions of the original games (Sonic 1, CD, 2, 3, and Knuckles) myself.
    What game was Emerl in?And Eggman has become a joke.

Question:Does anyone know where I can find the soundtrack for the final boss
    battle in Sonic Adventure 2:Battle?

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • Emerl is from Sonic Battle who looks a lot like Gmel from Sonic Advance 3 (Who I'm guessing is another type of Gizmoid). Yet...

**Sonic Battle Spoilers**

Emerl is dead...

***END SPOILERS***

I don't see him coming back and I see Gmel as type of a replacment like I thought of Omega for Gamma.

As for the Eggman thing, maybe as the last boss fight it would be cool but if he was the last boss fight then it would be another traditional, "We have to stop Eggman!" throughout the game. Which we get in the 3D's till the end and throughout the whole entire Sonic Advance games and the old school games too. And I'm just kinda bored of...

If Eggman becomes the final boss again, let there be at least one Sonic game where he isin't the main target... then I'll gladly like him to be the main target AND the final boss.

Wonder if they will bring back Chao's in this... just a thought.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • I think Chaos turned good in the end.

As far as Emerl goes,I don't think I have played that game.What game system was
    Sonic Battle on?

Eggman should use one of the Chaos Emeralds for some super-ultra robot that
    it takes Sonic,Knuckles,Tails,and Shadow to stop it by using the super emeralds.

Or make the biolizard and chaos fuse together to be the ultimate enemy.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Emerl may have died, but that didn't stop Sonic Team from bringing back "Gamma" for Sonic Shuffle and Sonic Battle, who also "died." o_o

Years
  • Shadow said:
    Another question to be answered: What will the final boss fight be?

Super Sonic? New Biolizard (remember the original could reprduce asexually so it's possible it had some egss somewhere that could hatch)? Metal Sonic? Dr. Robotnik? Matrix-esque final battle against a bunch of Shadow clones that Omega missed on his rampage on the Final Fortress? Super military tax-payer's expense robot made by G.U.N.?
    shadow went good so he wouldn't fight super sonic

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Vortex said:
    Emerl is from Sonic Battle who looks a lot like Gmel from Sonic Advance 3 (Who I'm guessing is another type of Gizmoid). Yet...

**Sonic Battle Spoilers**

Emerl is dead...

***END SPOILERS***

I don't see him coming back and I see Gmel as type of a replacment like I thought of Omega for Gamma.

As for the Eggman thing, maybe as the last boss fight it would be cool but if he was the last boss fight then it would be another traditional, "We have to stop Eggman!" throughout the game. Which we get in the 3D's till the end and throughout the whole entire Sonic Advance games and the old school games too. And I'm just kinda bored of...

If Eggman becomes the final boss again, let there be at least one Sonic game where he isin't the main target... then I'll gladly like him to be the main target AND the final boss.

Wonder if they will bring back Chao's in this... just a thought.

Most commonly made Sonic mistake ever. THE PLURAL OF CHAO IS CHAO! CHAOS IS THE WATER GOD OF DESTRUCTION! Thank you.

I wouldn't doubt an appearence of Chao or Chaos though. As long as you're not raising Chao though. I hated that.

The thing about Emerl dieing is that they found no pieces of him. He just vanished. Interesting plot device if they ever need one. And I just want to see him in 3-D.

And the Sonic Advance games don't count as Eggman being the main villain. They're all just half-assed attempts to be like the old Genesis games that were slapped together and half the levels stolen from the last one or a Genesis one. =/

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • Shadow said:

Most commonly made Sonic mistake ever. THE PLURAL OF CHAO IS CHAO! CHAOS IS THE WATER GOD OF DESTRUCTION! Thank you.

I wouldn't doubt an appearence of Chao or Chaos though. As long as you're not raising Chao though. I hated that.

The thing about Emerl dieing is that they found no pieces of him. He just vanished. Interesting plot device if they ever need one. And I just want to see him in 3-D.

And the Sonic Advance games don't count as Eggman being the main villain. They're all just half-assed attempts to be like the old Genesis games that were slapped together and half the levels stolen from the last one or a Genesis one. =/
    Raising Chao wasn't that bad.I kind of liked it.And you didn't have to raise them.It wasn't mandatory.

What game system was Emerl on?I have yet to see him.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Ahh P_V!! i found this out about a week ago and i was gonna make the thread i shall wreak havoc upon you from now on lol j/k,the trailer is awesome but shadow with gun's? does he really need them all the sonic games were just perfect without any guns or weapons,to me this game would be better if shadow didnt have a gun

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • Shadow said:

XD Sorry about that, a lot of my younger friends pronounce Chao with an "s" when its plural so I'm used to it *shrugs* I'll keep that in mind.

Also didn't know Gamma was in Sonic Shuffle, never got the game because I didn't have Dreamcast at the time. But they don't consider Shuffle part of the series because they said it did so poorly.

Btw Sonic Battle is for GBA.

And I loved raising Chao, if you don't like it... don't do it! :/ Except if it requires you to get emblems which dosen't take much effort to get... I got the Chao emblems right away.

And also Gamma did kinda come back in Sonic Battle, Chaos Gamma. The evil Gamma who went around looking for the pieces of the Chaos Emeralds for Eggman. Yet I see no sign of him returning but he might, and he might be like the old Gamma. Yet Emerl is gone... so far...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Vortex said:
    Also didn't know Gamma was in Sonic Shuffle, never got the game because I didn't have Dreamcast at the time. But they don't consider Shuffle part of the series because they said it did so poorly.
    Shuffle was in some dream world where Gamma was resurrected with the power of dreams or something like that. The game stank compared to Mario Party anyways. =/

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Makes no sense to bring "Gamma" back however way you look at it. E-102's outter shell exploded and the Flicky within it was freed. None of Eggman's robots work without some form of animal within it (excluding Metal Sonic and other robot Sonic variations) and because of that, it'd make no sense to restore a robot that pretty much EXPLODED. o_o;

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Blazey Boy said:
    shadow went good so he wouldn't fight super sonic

He didn't go good, he just remembered Maria and what she said to him about giving the world a chance or something like that, so Shadow is not a goody goody like Sonic, he is in between good and evil, so there is still a chance of him fighting Super Sonic.

Pokemon_Veteran

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • Yeah in Heroes Shadow fought Sonic, and well... at least Sonic knew who Shadow was... and Rouge could of told Shadow who Sonic was but meh she was to stubbron thinking about getting Eggman's "Treasure" and having no one in her way.

So Shadow and Sonic can go back to fighting like that, Shadow only became good at the end of SA2 for Maria and making everyone happy and in the end of Heroes I'm pretty sure he didn't want Metal Sonic and robots ruling over him just like the rest of them.

But just because the end of SA2 dosen't mean Shadow and Sonic are buddies and they will never fight. They still have their diffrences and prolly will fight in the future... look at Sonic and Knuckles (which is starting to get really old, how can Knuckles be tricked so many times... he is a little TOO gullable -.-).

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Elite Trainer Raven said:
    Makes no sense to bring "Gamma" back however way you look at it. E-102's outter shell exploded and the Flicky within it was freed. None of Eggman's robots work without some form of animal within it (excluding Metal Sonic and other robot Sonic variations) and because of that, it'd make no sense to restore a robot that pretty much EXPLODED. o_o;
    Actually it seems he's laid off the animal-power for now. No sign of animals in Sonic Heroes. He must have implemented whatever animal-free power he used for his big machines and main robots (Metal Sonic, Silver Sonic, etc.) into his main army. But yeah, Gamma coming back is slim to none. Chaos Gamma could appear (I forgot what happened to him in Battle if anything), but Omega has a much larger chance. Now wouldn't it be awesome if Shadow, Omega, Metal Sonic, and possibly Rouge started some Anti-Robotnik society (and possibly make you able to play as them in this game [Treasure Hunting for Rouge, though, equals Sonic Team HQ becomes a pile of burning rubble])? Meh, let them at least explain what Omega and Shadow were planning to do with Metal Sonic at the end of Heroes.

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • Shadow said:

Actually it seems he's laid off the animal-power for now. No sign of animals in Sonic Heroes. He must have implemented whatever animal-free power he used for his big machines and main robots (Metal Sonic, Silver Sonic, etc.) into his main army. But yeah, Gamma coming back is slim to none. Chaos Gamma could appear (I forgot what happened to him in Battle if anything), but Omega has a much larger chance. Now wouldn't it be awesome if Shadow, Omega, Metal Sonic, and possibly Rouge started some Anti-Robotnik society (and possibly make you able to play as them in this game [Treasure Hunting for Rouge, though, equals Sonic Team HQ becomes a pile of burning rubble])? Meh, let them at least explain what Omega and Shadow were planning to do with Metal Sonic at the end of Heroes.

Oh yeah, Metal Sonic's body is still floating around and Shadow and Omega did have it last. That raises a good point.

Chaos Gamma was still around at the end of Sonic Battle... we haven't heard of it since.

And as for Rouge she is the most likely character to appear in a Shadow game... even bigger chance then Omega. My idea on characters:

Shadow- 100% (duh)
    Rouge- 95%
    Omega- 50%
    Eggman- 75%
    Sonic or any of them- 10% (maybe they will have a cameo)
    Metal Sonic- 15%
    Chaos Gamma- 5%
    Chaos and Tikal- 5%
    New Characters- 70%
    The Chaotix- 5%

But we all know the game isin't just going to be Shadow and we all know it isin't going to be ALL new characters so I am really putting my money on Eggman and Rouge at the least.

Back