• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Sonic, well Shadow game

Zero119

The Ruler Of Halo
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2005
    Yeah I heard from the friend that the game is going to be great!

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • MewthreeXL said:
    They're going to throw sonic in there somewhere.Count on it.

Maybe... maybe not. Hey look at Knuckles' Chaotix, a game starring Knuckles and the Chaotix... no Sonic. Just because its a "Sonic game" dosen't mean Sonic is gonna be in it lol. But at least for once he won't be the hero of everything.

Wario Man

Fear me, losers!
    Years
  • I think more people are focusing on shadow using a gun in general than shadow using the gun for the good/evil meters.
    You have a choice whether you want to use the gun or not, and depending on if you do or not, it will raise your good meter or your evil meter and alter the story.

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • MewthreeXL said:
    Shadow is going to replace Sonic,and I'm glad.

Thank you lord! I agree... And like I said this might mean Super Shadow is back! Lets hope he is!!! *crosses fingers*

Also will Shadow be the only one playable... it dosen't seem like it... but if another character is playable I put my money on Rouge... again. =P

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Vortex said:
    Maybe... maybe not. Hey look at Knuckles' Chaotix, a game starring Knuckles and the Chaotix... no Sonic. Just because its a "Sonic game" dosen't mean Sonic is gonna be in it lol. But at least for once he won't be the hero of everything.
    That game was awesome. Knuckles was my favorite character before Shadow was introduced (Adventure with the horrid Emerald Hunt levels didn't help either). Too bad I could never get it. They need to have made it a part of SMC or something.

I'm thinking that there will at least be some small thing with Sonic on it like the Chaos Cola, Planet of the Chao, Chao in Space, and so on posters from the Adventure series. Perhaps an in-game advertisement for a new Sonic game? Chances are decent for some Sonic vs. Shadow (no matter how unfair it is for Sonic now that Shadow has a gun and was always faster ;p) or at least seeing Sonic in the game.

And speaking of Super Shadow; think there will be some Super Shadow gun abilities, or will the gun mysteriously vanish for a Super Shadow fight? And will they ever bring back the old Super method where you can go super in any level when you have all Chaos Emeralds (though it could be L+R, Z, etc. instead of jumping aftering getting 50 rings or something so you can move around without activating it)?

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • Omega was tight.Bring him back.

That Super thing in any level is a nice idea.
    Or they make it where he can't use Chaos Control until he gets at least
    one emerald.And with each emerald he can do something different with
    Chaos Control.

Last edited:

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • Shadow said:
    And speaking of Super Shadow; think there will be some Super Shadow gun abilities, or will the gun mysteriously vanish for a Super Shadow fight? And will they ever bring back the old Super method where you can go super in any level when you have all Chaos Emeralds (though it could be L+R, Z, etc. instead of jumping aftering getting 50 rings or something so you can move around without activating it)?

If Super Shadow makes it into the game, well it will depend if he has the gun or not. SA and SH you were Super Sonic but had the same controls and abilities as reguar Sonic... but in SA2 you were Super Sonic and Shadow yet there were diffrent controls.

So if Super Shadow has the same controls as reguar Shadow I can imagine him having a huge lasor gun or something really random. Maybe some Chaos Control gun. 8D Just kidding.

If he has diffrnet controls maybe they will drop the gun, who knows?

Back