• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Starters Which would you choose?

Which Starter Would You Choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    I like the grass one's uninterested look. I may choose it or I will choose the water type if its final evolution looks good. I have a preference for water. But still they seem to look like fakemon.

Last edited:

Kombat

Newbie Breeder
    Years
  • There All Hideous and Stupid. Have they really came down to this. The Gen 4 Pokes Didnt look this bad. Except maybe Probopass. But Thats not the Point!. Anyways. Id Pick The Fire thing as It's A Pig and Pigs Are Awesome?

Years
  • From what I know of the three right now, I think I'd be slightly more inclined to pick the grass-type because omg I love its superior little face. But I also love the fire-type and the water-type.

This is going to be a really hard decision. D; I don't think I've loved all three starters since Gen I or II.

Serin

Noob
    Years
  • The water one looks ugly as hell. I imagine it's evolved forms would be some sort of monstrosity of a sea otter. Also it looks sort of like a Buizel and Pachirisu combined.

Fire one looks annoying. I'm gonna guess that it's evolved forms would be really bulky. And yeah...it sort of reminds me of Spoink.

The grass one is easily the best looking of the three, but still not that amazing. It looks like it's evolved forms has potential to be pretty bad ass. As some have said already, it does sort of favor Treecko.

But me, I would possibly choose the Grass starter. I have to see the evolved forms first.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    For once, I am very tempted to choose Grass. In the end I'll probably take Fire for the game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Lets see... Do I have a special type I always choose as a starter(first playthrough)? Lets see...

Kanto: Charmander
    Johto: Totodile
    Hoenn: Mudkip
    Sinnoh: Turtwig

well... It would be Nice to pick a fire starter... Besides, it looks very good. I can see the final evo to be a fire version of Mamoswine though. And from its looks, it look like fire/dark to me.

Years
  • I need to see their evos before I can make a decision. So far, the grass snake is definately my choice. ^^ For the game, I need a starter who can hit fast and hard, which I think Tsutaja and its evos will.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • They all look terrible to me imo.
    But I normally go with fire.
    I can imagine a hellboar or a beast ganonish final evolution for piggy here XD

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    OMG they are all hideous! What is that coming out of the water type's chest?! Scratch that, I don't want to know!

Out of the three the grass type looks the least idiotic, but that's not saying much!

Massai

Lesson The First
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    I'm a traditional Fire Type Starter, but if anything can make me break tradition it's Smugizard.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'm slightly prefering the Fire Type...
    The Water type makes me go "what?' and the Grass Starter is making me feel like something's missing.
    I am waiting for the evolutionary line to decide on a final verdict. :3

pkmn trainer natty

that darn meowth!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I really like the grass one. <: To me he's the only one of them that looks like a Pokemon anyway...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back