• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New theme? Perhaps.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    The server is having some temporary downtime, also because the test forum was removed (installing a clean vB). No matter though, as the theme is complete now and is awaiting upload. You'll have to wait until then to see the finished product. :3
    Does that mean it'll be released early? : D

EDIT: Whenever I go into Style Studio, and use Sinnoh Springs, it changes back to the old skin I was using, which was Golden Girl. Do you know what's wrong? ;-;

Last edited:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Does that mean it'll be released early? : D

EDIT: Whenever I go into Style Studio, and use Sinnoh Springs, it changes back to the old skin I was using, which was Golden Girl. Do you know what's wrong? ;-;

Golden Girl is the forced theme on this sub-forum. Just happens to be a coincidence you were using it before.

And wow, even at 1680x1050 the banner easily consumes half the space. ;x

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Yup. The new reduced one is tons better^^ Good Job Luke. But I'm still addicted to "The golden Girl" =D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I noticed something.. >w>

As cute as the Sinnoh Springs theme is, it's missing the link to the Mod panel at the bottom. All of the other themes have it for me, but I couldn't find it on this one. ><; Unless it's somewhere else, and I'm just not seeing it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It's a very nice theme. Cady Heron, you are talented. (:

The only thing I am not very fond of right now is the ON and OFF button. It is a bit bigger than usual, and I preferred the other one. That's just my opinion though.

Also, the blog button looks squished again, but it isn't a big deal to me.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I like the big ON and OFF buttons actually. Before it was kind of annoying to look closely and see if the tiny Pokeball was green or not.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    The bookmarks buttons at the bottom really need to be changed somehow. They're my only complaint with the theme <3

Last edited:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Hey Luke Jr. The large version was annoying but the condensed version I love.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    the only bone I have left to pick at is the bookmarks at the bottom. I never use any of them so if we could just simply collapse them, then I would have absolutely nothing stopping me from declaring this style perfect.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I honestly do not know how these Bookmarks got here. They're not enabled in PC's vBulletin options, and they weren't enabled in the forum I used to develop this theme. The only way to remove them is by editing the showthread template in the Style Manager; which only an administrator can do~ ;x

EDIT:
    Also going to fix those hideous Online/Offline images and some others things, expect an update soon.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Also the hill doesn't center for me at all. Always stays to the left.
    Whoops sorry I am an idiot I didn;t see the change.

Last edited:
    Back