• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New theme? Perhaps.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    New theme? Perhaps.

So I've been working on this for about 5-6 days, I showed it to a couple of friends yesterday. It's supposed to be a summer-ish theme but it didn't quite turn out that way... x_x; (it's more spring-ish) It features a nice vivid background with Pikachu, Grotle, Leafeon, Combee, Cherubi and Burmy; has a very vector-esque atmosphere. Main colours evergreen and brown, with a bit of colours contained in the header as well.

It's about 75-80% complete, needs a few more images, but I wanted to post it here to get C&C. C:

Click to preview (best viewed in Safari or Firefox 3).

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Aw, that's a cute theme. ^__^
    If you actually decide to make that a PC theme, I'll support you all the way with this one. ;3

Years
    I will most certainly use this theme if it is released to PC :D

If you are open for names; maybe Sinnoh Springs :D

Also, I think it may look better if the border for the main forums body extends to the skins selection box aswell, with the trademark thing inside another rounded box (which has the darker green)

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Banner is way too big (for me tiny screen) takes up most of my screen .o.

New theme? Perhaps.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I love the theme! When will it be out? :)
    New theme? Perhaps.

Aw, that's a cute theme. ^__^
    If you actually decide to make that a PC theme, I'll support you all the way with this one. ;3
    It is a theme...it says "The PokéCommunity" at the top...

I preferred the old banner, but this looks great.
    The banner is the same as before I don't know what you're talking about. :(

I will most certainly use this theme if it is released to PC :D

If you are open for names; maybe Sinnoh Springs :D

Also, I think it may look better if the border for the main forums body extends to the skins selection box aswell, with the trademark thing inside another rounded box (which has the darker green)
    But it's not spring anymore? (well sorta; almost summer..) XD;

Banner is way too big (for me tiny screen) takes up most of my screen .o.

New theme? Perhaps.
    :(

It is a lovely theme, however, I agree with most of the comments on how the banner is too big :/

Nice though ^.^
    I guess I could try and maybe make the header a bit smaller...but It was designed to be big..a trial of it small won't hurt I suppose. :]

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The theme looks overwhelmingly amazing. So it's replacing Eots then? Well at least it looks very nice.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The theme does look really nice, and I'll definitely be using it when it comes out. Though, the banner on top could be resized a little small, that is all.

Back