• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] New things are fun

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    Hey everyone! I'm segadragon, new to this whole type of thing but I want to play ROM hacks and fan games and stuff, just absolutely lost on how to get it set up... So any pointers on that are extermely welcome, or if someone could walk me through it that would be even better! I joined the discord just about 10 minutes ago too, because I tend to be more active there. Looking forward to learning about this and having fun playing games with everyone!

Forewarning, I do tend to lurk more than anything else in lots of places because I am not always the best at typing out posts and stuff, but it's a work in progress.

Years
  • Oh hey I think I saw you on the Discord earlier, welcome! Forums are pretty slow around this time so apologies that we didn't see this right away. But yeah I'm sure you were already linked to this thread with instructions on how to patch ROM hacks, but I'll still link it here for safety.

And don't feel pressured to post or anything, we're chill here heh. Lurk to your hearts' desire! If you have questions, you can PM mods or ask around for help. We don't bite I swear lol. Hope you enjoy your time gaming!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Hi segadragon! Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Since you're talking about fangames, have you played any already? Do you have a favourite so far?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there seadragon! I have to ask, are either Kingdra or Dragalge your favorite Pokémon?

Back