• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to forums need help!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2013
    Hello everyone my name is Rufo, Im a youtuber with 300+ subs! I have been trying to find places to just show people my content and I was wondering if there is a forum for that? BTW, I play Pokemon Hacks from here and Nuzlocke them :) !

Years
  • Heya Rufo, welcome to PC! :) Cheers, good to meet you.

We do indeed have a forum for showing off your let's plays and other videos, it's in the Video Games board and is called Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews! Be sure to read the rules there before you post anything since we want to ensure people don't only use PC as a platform to advertise. While you're at it you can comment on other people's videos and even discuss video gaming with the memberbase, such as letting us know what you're currently playing and the like. The games board is one of our most popular places and I'm sure you'll fit in if you're big on that and even have your own channel. If you're lost over there, give the lovely Miss Doronjo a call since he moderates the video gaming board. He's a sweetheart and loves helping you guys out. :D You're also free to include a link to your YouTube channel in your signature, so be sure to do that if you're looking to get the word out. We're quite strict with our advertising rules here but your signature is pretty much free reign.

Sounds like you do some really fun stuff! Hacks are amazing and nuzlockes only make things funner. Do you do any other challenges? I really love monotype, monocolor, and more recently unevolved challenges, so those are my personal favorites. We have a board for that here as well so you should stop by and join some, yeah? I'm still stuck on Clair in HeartGold and probably will be for a looong while. :( Doing an unevolved challenge and it's a huge pain in the behind since her Kingdra can pretty much OHKO everything.

Anyways, be sure to look around and post, all right? We definitely wouldn't want you to have only joined to show off your channel since that'd be a bit of a waste. The community here is lovely; you'd make so many friends and have a wonderful time! Feel free to contact me or post in the Questions & Feedback board if you have questions or concerns about the forum. See you and welcome once again!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2013
    With a reply like that... You make me already love this place! And you! You seem like a really cool guy! And this community seems awesome :)

Years
  • Hey there Rufo, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Yes, yes yes! This community is awesome and I hope you are already finding yourself a home in this place! My good friend Janna (or Cirno) is such an awesome mod, and I'm so glad to see you're satisfied by her welcome! Indeed, we have a section here for you to showcase your LP videos and they don't have to be Pokémon LPs! (: I tried LPing many times already but I've never had a skill for it :( and I've never been a fan of commentary in video game videos either tbh, so maybe that's why. But I have lessened up and gotten used to many LPs on Youtube having commentary, but usually I only watch those with good microphones :P

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here so that you do not wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here from new members is them getting an infraction onto their profiles simply by committing repeat offenses, but I trust you aren't that type of person, Rufo :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in being able to help you out whenever you may need them!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Rufo! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either sending me a PM and or leaving a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Back