• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the community!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm new here. Hope you all are having a good time. Speaking about myself, i started in sinnoh(pearl version) back in 2009. Nostalgia factors make infernape my favourite pokemon. What about you all?

Years
    Hi Sid! Welcome to PC. \o/

I started with RBY in the late 1990s and have been a big fan since. Attached to pretty much all the games, and loved playing through them a lot. Are you planning to pick up Sword or Shield?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    Welcome, Sid! Nice to meet you.

I think my first game was either Fire Red or Emerald, like in 2012? I'm a pretty "recent" Pokémon fan lol. All these veterans intimidate me...

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
    Hi and welcome! I started with Red too around 1999/2000 and have been following the series since. I really like your avatar, N is one of the most interesting characters in the games

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    heh heh heh I started with sapphire In 2005 so I've been a Pokemon fan for 14 years which I say is a pretty long time
    Welcome to the community

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Hi Sid! Welcome to PC. \o/

I started with RBY in the late 1990s and have been a big fan since. Attached to pretty much all the games, and loved playing through them a lot. Are you planning to pick up Sword or Shield?

I've got to finish high school first. That means I can't touch games because competitive exams are parents' nightmares and dreams. They'll do anything to ensure their children's success . That's one of the reasons for me not having instagram and Facebook accounts. But once I get into college, I'll be flying!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi new here, I'm Fairy! Ahh.. there's a dad joke to welcome you. :') But in all seriousness, welcome to the community, Sid! I started playing Pokemon back in the RBY days. What other Pokemon games have you played?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    heh heh heh I started with sapphire In 2005 so I've been a Pokemon fan for 14 years which I say is a pretty long time
    Welcome to the community

Thanks for the reception! Except RBY, i've played all main series games, mostly through emulators. I got a 3ds in 2016, so I couldplay X and alola as well ,which were pending. What about you ?
    Also, Fairy types are your favourites ?

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Nah fire types are my favorite fairy comes in 4th 2nd is Fighting 3rd is Electric.
    I played every pokemon game without emulators I did play Yellow and Crystal on an emulator but later switched to the virtual console (the 3ds). so does that still count that I played every main series game without an emulator

Back