• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forum. o3o

Years
  • Well, greetings. My name's Chayce and I'm new to this forum. But you can just call me EClipZe.
    My dad is involved in a forum. It's fun, he says.
    So I joined this one. I'm glad to be here.

Might as well ask a question. What's your favorite grass type pokemon?

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hello, Chayce. Welcome to PC!

So your father got you in to message boards o.o

Well, he's right, it's definitely fun. You'll have the time of your life here :)

My favorite grass type? Hmm... Breloom. OP Base Attack.

Anyways, welcome to PC, and have fun!

Years
  • My favorite grass type Pokemon... I think you just killed me with that question. Grass is my favorite type next to electric so I'm going to have a very hard time picking. I'll say Whimsicott since it's so fluffy and adorable, but the Chikorita line is also a favorite of mine! What about you? Welcome to the forum. :)

Your dad's involved in a forum? That's really cool and I've yet to see anyone mention a parent being part of a forum. Is he a staff member there or just a regular? I can't imagine getting my parents involved in a forum haha.. they'd probably break every rule known to man since they just wouldn't understand how it works. xD; But going past that, if you're interested, we'd love to know a wee bit more about you so it's easier to see what we all have in common! Creating an introduction is a good first step but there's always a way to make that even better. For starters, you can share with us when you got into Pokemon and what your favorite game is! Additionally, are you interested in any other parts of the franchise? Most of us are into the games of course, but there's a lot more to Pokemon than just that.

If you're a fan of grass types, we do have a wonderful grass type fanclub that you can join. It's about to die though, since it hasn't had a post for almost 30 days, so you'd better hurry and join if you're interested. The members are going to love having you there and it's also a good way to meet people who are similar to you, so on that note I'd also recommend looking through Pokemon Clubs and Forum Clubs & Groups (non-Pokemon clubs) boards sometime to see what's available to join. :D If you don't find a club you like, chances are you can create one of your own if it hasn't been reserved by another member.

You can also check out our myriads of other Pokemon boards, like the Metal/Color Generation Gaming board if you're a fan of the earlier games, and have an awesome time browsing! Chances are you'll find pretty much everything here. PC is one of the biggest and best Pokemon forums out there, hehe.

See you around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Well, greetings. My name's Chayce and I'm new to this forum. But you can just call me EClipZe.
    My dad is involved in a forum. It's fun, he says.
    So I joined this one. I'm glad to be here.

Might as well ask a question. What's your favorite grass type pokemon?

Hello !
    Welcome to the forums !
    I just joined as well...lol XD

My favorite grass type is Serperior..it is so majestic and beautiful. Also, its roles in the NU tier are very great ^___^

Nakala Pri

Hey there! I would say Whimsicott for the WIN! It's fluffy, cute and well... fluffy? Sorry, never have been good at introductions. But anyway, I hope you enjoy PC and all it has to offer. Need anything, ask a moderator or... say... ME! Mwahahahahahaahaahahaah!

P.S HIPPIES OWN THE BOOK OF PEACE!

Years
  • Thanks to everyone who replied to my thread. dB
    I feel welcomed.
    And if you want to know what forum my dad is on, it's a car forum for his BMW M3.
    So yeah. This is the right way to reply to people, right?

Back