• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forum!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    Hey my name is Oniel and I'm new to the forums lol. Um, Pokemon is like half my life following Hollister and food o.o so yeah. I'm very excited for X and Y and I can no longer wait. Nice to meet you all!

Years
    Hi Oniel, interesting name you got. Welcome!

If you came to talk about Pokemon X and Y, which are only a month away from release I heavily advise you head over to the Pokemon X & Y section so you can discuss the latest topics regarding the 6th generation. I'm looking forward to the games too, even decided on which Kanto and Kalos starter I'll be picking! Any thoughts on which starters you'll choose?

But yeah, I do hope you can stick around since PC is so diverse and everyone here is friendly and would love to meet you. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask staff members who aren't hard to spot thanks to the bold colored usernames. Also, if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message anytime! Have fun here at PC Oniel!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
    Pokemon is half of your Life? Wow, I'm really surprised.
    Welcome to PC then. I hope you meet new People here and create bonds with them as well.
    I'm really curious with the final view of Pokemon X & Y but sadly, I'm not planning to play it.
    I hope you reach what you came here and also, you can talk to me anytime. If you feel like
    you wanna talk or just bored, shoot me a vm or pm, alright? If you have anymore questions,
    just ask our kindest staffs and moderators, Oniel.

Pokemon and food.. those sure are great things to love. I'm very much into those two things myself, baha. Nothing's better than watching or playing Pokemon while eating pizza. Welcome to PokeCommunity! :-D

If you're excited for X and Y you definitely need to poke around our X and Y board, which is pretty active especially now that we've been getting a sea of news. You can discuss the mega evolutions, new types, features, and pretty much anything else regarding the sixth generation there, whoo. October will be especially cool since the sixth generation comes out but it also seems to be the month with lots of cool anime and TV show releases. That will make this school semester so much better.

It's nice to meet you as well, though, Oniel! I'm sure PC will be a great community to explore and post around on as we're one of the funnest and most accepting of places. Let me know if you need any help at all or feel free to ask your forum-related questions in the Questions & Feedback board! Byebyee!

Back