• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forum

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2021
    Hey everyone, new here hoping to learn/ relearn a few things and start some goals like completing a living dex, just started a week ago and nearly done my first play through of red version on VC.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    hello, I have been playing pokemon since I was a little kid, and I just got sucked into competitive world in the past few years. I'm new to this poke community and I don' quite understand yet how this works (kinda like reddit I assume?). Anyway it's nice to be part of this community.

Years
    Hey ho welcome to the forums Eeveehunter! Sounds like a neato goal and I wish you luck. Hope you stick around and make some friends here!

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Hey everyone, new here hoping to learn/ relearn a few things and start some goals like completing a living dex, just started a week ago and nearly done my first play through of red version on VC.

Nice to meet you! Completing a living dex is a lot of work but I feel like I've always impressed friends by telling them I've done it, especially with the Shiny Charm being added to recent games. I remember having checklists for each region and feeling really satisfied whenever I got to finish one. Having friends or people in general to trade with can really help out. Keep at it!

Reminds me I still have a copy of Gold on VC I haven't touched...

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2021
    Yea I'm pretty excited about it my only issue is I really don't want to have to restart 4 times to get all the base game eeveelutions and I don't understand how to properly do the ditto glitch so I can just capture 3 more. More specifically I don't know how I am supposed to get my special stat to 102 perfectly without going over

Back