• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forums

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Greetings Pokecommunity! Originally, I only made this account because some downloads required it, but after lurking around for a while, I thought I should properly join this community and help out wherever I can and maybe someday share a hack of my own.

Thanks for visiting my humble thread, sorry I'm not too good with formal greetings, but I hope we can all be friends regardless.

Cheers!

Years
  • We're happy to see you formally introduce yourself, it always helps us get to know each other better. Welcome to the PokeCommunity! This forum really is one of the best places to download/develop fan games, feel free to check out the Launchpad if you ever decide to share some ideas with us. Other than that, we have a ton of discussions outside of fan games (both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related), so feel free to check those out. Enjoy! ^_^

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Howdy, and welcome to PC! I'm glad you decided to not just be a lurker anymore. PC is such a great place to get to know like-minded people like yourself. We have many resources for our members to use for their hacks, so I'm sure you can find some thing to get your ideas rolling. If you have any questions about PC, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy the community :D

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    Welcome, guy who has made a bug report in my thread.
    Thanks again for that. Enjoy your time here!

Back