• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to these forums

Evil Yoshi Fan

Whee, I can fly!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 20, 2005
    Hi! I'm new to these forums! As you can see by my username I am a Yoshi Fan also I am evil :P.

Years
  • Hey Yoshi, welcome to PC, I'm RagingDragon...duh but you can call me RD or Strider and well dont forget to read the rules and over all have fun. If you need any help just give me a PM and Ill do whatever I can for you ^_^

Enjoy!

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • Heh. Me and Cybex are like two sides of a chakram. He's evil, I'm good, yet we're friends. XD

Yeah, welcome to PC, Evil Yoshi Fan. Have fun, beware the glompers, and watch out for the random adventurers. They like to hunt down evil things. >_>;

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
  • 'Ey! =p Welcome to the Pokemon Community. ^_~ My name's Lynn. :33 Please remember to read the rules and If you want, we can be friends. ^.^ C'ya! ;p

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Cool name. I'm Pikabloo, evil blue Pikachu at your service o.o Well, welcome and I hope you have fun in the forums ^^

Back