• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Totem Pokemon confirmed: Totem Marowak!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Totem Kommo-o is also a joke if you have a powerful Fairy-type such as Primarina. That was what happened, one Moonblast and that thing was down.

Oh yeah, my Ribombee made short work of Kommo-o too.

It's funny to imagine such a little thing destroying Kommo-o.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Eh.

I'm just happy Mina's a proper trial captain now, you know? Maybe she'll have an art-like trial like she mentioned at the end of S/M.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Salazzle was even more of a joke if you had a Mudbray, since Salazzle was 4x weak to Ground.

I will be intrigued to see which of Marowak's stats will get boosted from the Totem aura. My guess is probably Defense or Sp. Defense since it may still be early on.
    For sure. I used my Mudbray to defeat it easily for that same reason.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
    For sure. I used my Mudbray to defeat it easily for that same reason.

So many people who one-shotted the Salazzle with their Mudbray...I did that as well. Although the Raticate in Moon was pretty easy as well because you could, if you knew what you were doing, one-shot it with Makuhita or Crabrawler, especially considering you get Brick Break during the trial, which is a powerful move for that point in the game, where the average power standard is around 40. But then again it's the first trial so it could have been meant to be easy, but it could give a sense of false difficulty where you could be conned into thinking the games are easy, but in reality they don't let up.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    So many people who one-shotted the Salazzle with their Mudbray...I did that as well. Although the Raticate in Moon was pretty easy as well because you could, if you knew what you were doing, one-shot it with Makuhita or Crabrawler, especially considering you get Brick Break during the trial, which is a powerful move for that point in the game, where the average power standard is around 40. But then again it's the first trial so it could have been meant to be easy, but it could give a sense of false difficulty where you could be conned into thinking the games are easy, but in reality they don't let up.

I played Sun, but talking about this just made me realized how many 4x weakness Totem Pokemon there were in Moon. There was the two mentioned, and Kommo-o. (Funny enough, the mascot itself also has one... well two actually...)

Had they made Lurantis Grass/Bug then there would've been 4 of them in Moon (and 3 in Sun) xD.

Last edited:
    Back