• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Trailer - Includes: Biking, New Sprites and a Surprise

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Wow trailer is amazing finnaly they showed Girl Back Sprite and look great and kanto still have the same building but in better style

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I don't pay attention to fansites at all. I remember from when they showed the pika event on pokemon sunday that their would be a special move. The baloon part is just a general assumption.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Yay for the new video.

Team Rocket's hideout seems to at least keep the Persian Statues, which I kinda liked for one reason or another. Pokewalk keeps looking neater by the day video, was nice to see some areas not yet shown/shown all that much, and finally they have gone and shown a bit of Kanto. Well, a few seconds of it... but nonetheless, Pallet town returns. (Also methinks a trainer from GSC on route 1, and Blue's letterbox - can't see the left side of Red's house unfortunately).

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I pretty much figured that the buildings in Kanto would resemble their FR/LG Counterparts. What would be the purpose of Redesigning the buildings that already have redesigns?

xXI JOE IXx

That link keeps giving me the old trailer? Can somebody help me please?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Any chance for a YT "mirror"? I hate the video program of Pokemon.jp :S

Edit: yeah I think I get the old one too...
    Another edit: gotch'a sorry

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Added that bit to the first post, since it's not unlikely more will be confused initially. Especially if stuff lags.

Interestingly, an item one can get from the PokeWalker is the Light Ball... might be from that Pikachu forest, and maybe there are other rare items one can find on the PokeWalker...

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I suppose you might get the item attached to a Pokemon you catch there separately? Just an assumption~

P.S, it all looks brilliant, Pokemons coming out from balls when you get off the bike/get your Pokes back in Pokecenter, Pallet, everything...I can't wait any longer ;-;

Edit: and of course, now i'll have the sad choice - coolness with my Poke or fast walking. I guess i'll just "enjoy the walk" this game :3

Last edited:
    Years
    ehh arceus. Where isn't that thing.
    Great video, you get to see a tyranitar following you.
    (correct me if we have already seen one)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    While fr/lg won't be too much a basis the buildings bear a very canny resemblance. That is what I hope does not happen. Silph Co looked horrible for me.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Anyone else senses that the Clefairy before Kanto is a reference to a fixed Mt. Moon? o:
    Or some trainers fighting in the train...(please no ;-; )

I hope to see more scans next Pokemon Sunday now that it's (actually) confirmed~

Years
    that was truly amazing. Pallet, the Pokemon appearing when you get off the bike/Pokecenter, and i love the new Box style. now i can just click and drag! =D HG/SS is going to be awesome...though i wont import T_T

though, i hate the grass, why is it so big!?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    That. Was. Awesome. Finally some footage that I've been wanting to see!!!
    THE Pokecenters look absolutely awesome but I wander what all of those stairs are for. And the magnet train in motion was also spectacular.
    I have a feeling since that battle with the Celfairy was in a rocky background the dancing Clefairys are back ^^

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    that was truly amazing. Pallet, the Pokemon appearing when you get off the bike/Pokecenter, and i love the new Box style. now i can just click and drag! =D HG/SS is going to be awesome...though i wont import T_T

though, i hate the grass, why is it so big!?

The new tiles for the grass give it the impression to look more three dimensional over the look of being flat square patches.

Other than this, we finally get to see some nice footage of Kanto as well as inside the PokéCenter too. Kanto would have a bit of resemblence to FRLG look as it was the latest remake of Kanto a few years ago, this shouldn't come as a surprise if it were to happen. However, I wouldn't expect everything to resemble FRLG building structure.

Actually, when I looked at Serebii they have some pretty nice images of Gold waiting for the Magnet Train as it comes, and they have a nice shot of the new Dock in Vermillion City as well. Speaking of the Magnet Train, it looks really cool in my opinion, definitely something I'd like to try out when I get the game. I don't expect battles on the train though, as in footage it seems to move as if it were a boat traveling across water like in DPPt. So, it isn't all the same, but I would like to say Kanto seems to be coming along well. I'd only hope it grows to an extent over the idea of making the region smaller.

Just to say, Pichu looked rather cute following Soul around. ^_^

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    Ι saw the pallet town...After we finish Johto,we will be able to travel in kanto?I mean,the game is going to continue with a new adventure there?

Back