• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New trial, Mantine Surf, and more revealed in the latest trailer for Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon!

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
Years
  • nope I am saying that Phyrrhic have no grounds to complain since pokemon will NEVER change its core battling mechanic. Everything else is free to go but its battling system of having two ( or four or 6 in the case of double or triple battle ) battle it out by turn will not change. They may add a type or do something with story or formate of story but this battling system will not change. That is like saying Mario will stop being platformer.

I'm saying it should change for the better, and I dont think the changes are for the better.

I don't even like Gen 1, my favorite gen was Gen 4. Im not complaining, I cant complain about something I dont have. Change is good, but would you be happy if they decided to make pokemon an FPS? An RTS? a MOBA? Change is good, but not change for the sake of change.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    I'm saying it should change for the better, and I dont think the changes are for the better.

I don't even like Gen 1, my favorite gen was Gen 4. Im not complaining, I cant complain about something I dont have. Change is good, but would you be happy if they decided to make pokemon an FPS? An RTS? a MOBA? Change is good, but not change for the sake of change.

again how? GF have not touched every core feature of pokemon. In fact look at "three holy trinity of nintendo" look at Mario, Legend of Zelda and tell me which of these three game have changed the least!
    All they have done is tweaked gaming functions like changing gyms for trials. You still have to do pokemon battles to progress in the main story. Hell, in the end, you still have to battle elite four and final champion like boss. Even Sun and Moon did not change THAT much.

Back