• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Hey there um I am trying to fuse my Charmander with NidoranM to get a Charan and I've done it both ways but no mater how Manny Times I try it always comes out as a Nidomander which is not what I want and I know u can make Charab because this youtuber nammed MunchingOrange got it so If you guys can plz help me I will be complete ly greatful and thx for your time.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • May i use your signature? I'd like to show this idea off.
    Of course, go ahead.
    Hey there um I am trying to fuse my Charmander with NidoranM to get a Charan and I've done it both ways but no mater how Manny Times I try it always comes out as a Nidomander which is not what I want and I know u can make Charab because this youtuber nammed MunchingOrange got it so If you guys can plz help me I will be complete ly greatful and thx for your time.
    If you're playing 1.7, the way fusions are determined depends on the levels of the two Pokemon. The highest level becomes the body shape and the lowest level becomes the head/color. In your case your Charmander must be a higher level than your Nidoran so it takes the body and becomes Nidomander.
    In order to get Charan, your Nidoran has to be a higher level than your Charmander when you use the splicers. The order in which you select them in the splicers menu doesn't matter.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    um i got a problem my game was taking to long to load so the server crashed and i was in the middle of a trainer battle and it said refreshing game saving data so it saved in the middle of the trainer battle and now when i try to load up the saved data it says " ?????`PokemonLoad'?400???NoMethodError ???????"
    "undefined method`updateMap' for nil;NilClass" can anyone plz tell me why it is saying this and how to fix it cause i don't want to loose all my data. Thx for your time by the way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    Hello,
    I found two bugs:
    The first:
    In the third arena when the stairs go down, the picture goes higher every time I use the Trashcan, so I can see every time I use it more of the outside.

The second:
    When I walk around in the room in the way to the Victory Road with the person inside who wants your second medal later, I can't move, not even when I end the game or when I climbe up to the bike.

Sorry for all mistakes I'm from Germany and only in the seventh grade.

Schrroms

Years
  • um i got a problem my game was taking to long to load so the server crashed and i was in the middle of a trainer battle and it said refreshing game saving data so it saved in the middle of the trainer battle and now when i try to load up the saved data it says " ?????`PokemonLoad'?400???NoMethodError ???????"
    "undefined method`updateMap' for nil;NilClass" can anyone plz tell me why it is saying this and how to fix it cause i don't want to loose all my data. Thx for your time by the way.
    Damn, I really don't know... Sorry.
    Try redownloading the game I guess :/

Hello,
    I found two bugs:
    The first:
    In the third arena when the stairs go down, the picture goes higher every time I use the Trashcan, so I can see every time I use it more of the outside.

The second:
    When I walk around in the room in the way to the Victory Road with the person inside who wants your second medal later, I can't move, not even when I end the game or when I climbe up to the bike.

Sorry for all mistakes I'm from Germany and only in the seventh grade.
    Oh yeah, I forgot you could go to Route 23 after you got some badges. I think I'll remove it altogether for now since there's no point going there anyway. I'll check out that trash can glitch in gym 3. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    When I try to open the game this comes up
    ?????'BitmapCache' ? 393 ??? RuntimeError ????????
    Failed to load the bitmap located at: Graphics/Titles/intro1

Please answer and I really want to play this AWESOME game of yours

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2019
    I'm really looking forward to playing this. It sounds like a lot of fun. Any update on the 2.0 Beta?

Schrroms

Years
  • I decided to make the Debugging build of demo 2 public.
    If you want to help playtesting the game, you can download it from here.

This version is playable up to Fuschia City and contains most of the features from demo 2.0.
    Keep in mind that this isn't the official release yet and there WILL be bugs. You've been warned.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2019
    couple of bugs since I've been playing

sonic boom oddorb hit my mr. ysaur with soundproof
    bulbasaur + mr mime would always result in grass/psychic while ivysaur + mr mime = psychic/poison
    can't use bulbsaur sleep powder on brock's onix
    after visiting the pokemon centre outside mt moon after blacking out i went to the pewter city gym
    exiting viridian forest building warped me into pewter city
    my pakarp's effect spore activated on gary's mantata during the first hit of fury swipes and it kept going after it was sleeping
    my pakarp evolved into a pados and became a bug/dragon
    graphical bug https://i.gyazo.com/fe6e4175c88d1ab2f8373462e353cf46.png

and to conclude the guard blocking the entrance to the underground tunnel on route 5 won't move after getting the SS ticket from bill so I cannot move on with the game

Schrroms

Years
  • sonic boom oddorb hit my mr. ysaur with soundproof
    Weird. I'll look into this one.

bulbasaur + mr mime would always result in grass/psychic while ivysaur + mr mime = psychic/poison
    Normally the game takes the first type from the first Pokemon with the second type from the second. Bulbasaur is pure grass in the game so it gets the grass type, but Ivysaur is grass/poison so it gets the poison.
    can't use bulbsaur sleep powder on brock's onix
    That's weird. Sleep powder has a pretty low accuracy so are you sure it isn't just missing?

after visiting the pokemon centre outside mt moon after blacking out i went to the pewter city gym
    Will fix.

exiting viridian forest building warped me into pewter city
    Fixed in 2.0.

my pakarp's effect spore activated on gary's mantata during the first hit of fury swipes and it kept going after it was sleeping
    Will fix.

my pakarp evolved into a pados and became a bug/dragon
    Gyarados is Water/Dragon in 1.7. I've changed it to Water/Dark in later version.

Website is blocked at work so I can't comment on this one.
    and to conclude the guard blocking the entrance to the underground tunnel on route 5 won't move after getting the SS ticket from bill so I cannot move on with the game
    You have to get Cerulean City's badge for the guard to move out of the way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2016
    I Have a Problem Whit The Game When I Start The Game It Shows Black Screen And Crashes PLZ Help

Back