• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 31, 2016
Hey, you should add a way to visit other generation world. Like Black and White's Unova and also have continuations and prequels to storyline. I REALLY want to see more of N around. maybe be able to redo black and white's ending to where you give him your xtransciver before he leaves at the end you you eventually can join and talk with him later. Maybe ride on reshram to meet up with hi and have conversations and fight along with him ETC. Sorry If this seems a lot. Just finished Pokemon black after I left it years ago because I never could re-find the charger. and I found it recently. It was a wave of cringe at the beginning then I found out I was on my way to the old ruins to go by a bridge. Sorry if im rambling but I have seen people playing fusions and working on playing it. Sorry if I end up misspelling something. Just I really liked N and want some kind of continuation. Anybody know any fan games that have a continuation with N?

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
I realize it's been a while since I've added any new development pictures so here's a new bunch of screenshots as a small teaser for version 3.0!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I'm not too crazy about the triple types honestly, i feel like it may make things overly complicated, would it be possible to add just a 2 type option as well?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
Based from the poll. Majority of the people picked all 721 pokemon to be in the game so will you really make this? If so, are you still gonna use the fusion website or are you gonna make your own fusions?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Pokemon Infinite Fusion Demo 2.4 play
Pokémon Center&Pallet Town&GYM&cave nothing BGM

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 6, 2016
would like to see a pokedex that can show both regular and fusion pokemon so it will be easier to keep track also maybe a device that you can predict outcomes on in game

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
I'm not too crazy about the triple types honestly, i feel like it may make things overly complicated, would it be possible to add just a 2 type option as well?
Yes, i will also include an optional patch with no triple/quadruple types for people who prefer the old typing system.

Based from the poll. Majority of the people picked all 721 pokemon to be in the game so will you really make this? If so, are you still gonna use the fusion website or are you gonna make your own fusions?
All 721 (Or rather 807 now actually) might be a bit much, but I at least want to eventually add all of gen 2 Pokémon. This probably won't happen until after the main game is completed however.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
That's great! But I seem to run into an error where I can't control my character I mean, he's just standing there.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2018
Hey, what are the chances of making second abilities possible for fusions? It just seems like whatever abilities the two pokémon have should be the possibilties for the fusion.

Plus, i really want my parasect/ninetails fusion to have dry skin so he gets healed from water attacks-

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 7, 2016
I'm not getting experience from battles after forfeiting in the trainer house. I saw this bug mentioned on the subreddit, but cannot find a patch or if the problem was actually solved.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
I'm also having the problem of not being able to move my character. I literally can't move no matter what and I accidentally saved over it so I cannot move. This is really game breaking.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
There seem to be a bug with 2.4 Vermillon City Gym, my game crashes after pressing the first button.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
First of all, excellent work and support, well done. Really enjoying the concept and all the possibilities for the future. The 4-types in a pkmn capability is surely cool.

I think that we should have more move spots if possible, as we now have two movepools for each fusion. Alternatively, there could be a way to easily switch between past and present moves, to try out different tactics.

If I may ask, can you offer the battle facility (really fond of the rental mode) as a standalone mode for those like me that like to participate in it? Thanks again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
HI THERE EVERYONE!
I was playing through pokemon infinite fusion and i was in fushia city and i got stuck in front of the pokemon center by the stairs and cant move i saved the game to see if the would change anything but nothing happened help please!

Back