• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
  • so is dodu a flying type? it doesnt have wings
    Yeah, Doduo/drio would be the exceptions I guess.

sadly i'm stuck in saffron, i got the iD but the guards won't let me in..

You have to sneak in from the back.

*freezes reading the thread* *glances at the v3 version of our team* ...
    *strangled screech*

Valarea is fine, she's just a growlithe at the moment...
    Arminius is fine, no changes to gengar/charizard
    Mayeso, our super excellent fairy/dark clefairy/gyarados... is a fairy/water type who has no water type moves because her having it would have been silly because Dark STAB not Water STAB...
    Yating, our arbok, who was running on Dark STAB, and has never run poison attacks... now doesn't get dark STAB... (time to go back to the eternal internal debate on staying at shed skin arbok or becoming levitate weebok)(*has another horrifying realisation in that she's a physical attacker with a Sp.Att-detrimental nature, and without the STAB crunch, our STAB physical options... are the 5 PP gunk shot... and poison sting*)
    *desolate sound*
    no... not Simeon... not poor Simeon, my poor Flying/poison-possibly-to-be-flying/ground... a... normal/poison type... n o...
    *messes around for a bit with 0 intent on saving* if I defuse Simeon then they go from level 45/46 down to being two level 33s...
    *stares at moveset* Simeon runs Wing Attack [lv38 pidgeot], focus energy [lv7 nidoranM], double kick [lv9 NidoranM], and poison jab [lv43 Nidorino]... defusing them gets a pidgeot who obviously can't have the one move that came from their moveset because they've been so de-levelled... and a nidorino who SHOULD be able to have two of his moves... running level-up garbage rather than having either of those moves... and re-fusing them in reverse order to get poison/flying gives them the wrong ability. Oooooh noooo.

wait... if GYARADOS isn't dark type in v3... and ARBOK isn't a dark type in v3... then who the heck is the dark type here?

*loud sigh*
    We DID want to ask, though, extreme melancholy and team-type ruination aside: is there a list of available TMs and HMs for IF anywhere?

Sorry about you team hahah. The Meowth line are the only Dark types now.
    There isn't a public list of tms as far as I know, but I do have it in a spreadsheet. Here it is. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dEra8vvmdYUkYRnzcRGpVwNU9C6ECgPtXHLIV2wPY6M/edit?usp=sharing

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    As a general rule: if it ain't got wings, it ain't flying type.
    !

The major "problem" is that custom sprites and the dex talk about wings, so they should be flying. I admit that Horn atack STAB in the early game is great, though.

Also the sprites are great, you should definitely add them to the drive!

Already done! I'm working in backsprites for sprites updated by the comunity and something more personal:
    https://ibb.co/d0M24Q

I contunued playing so I will comment things regarding other stuff:

-Magnemite should always provide Steel in its fusions.
    -Please Buff LT Surge Team. I beat the whole team with a Pigeotto + Nidorino (Lv 33) Also trainers should have a little bit higher levels since then.
    -Give Gyarados useful water stab Aqua tail by level If not as fusion is a bit useless (because it depens on the other type stab)
    -Maybe some custome type fusions because charizard and gyrados as body many times look like dragon and butterfly as body look like fairy.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 27, 2017
    Nice to see a new update! I would like to ask if you have any news from the pokefusion team that did the 3 gens generator and if eventually you would be able to implement something similar. EDIT: I should have read the description first... Well if you will be able to implement it that will be great news!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 21, 2018
    Quick question-noticed rock smash's description says "the user attacks with a punch that can shatter a rock. this move deals twice the damage if used on a..." and i cant read the rest. Does it deal double damage against rock types? if so, cool. if no, what?

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Is there any way to get more if the starters with out breeding and were is the key to the captain of the ss ann

Schrroms

Years
  • Quick question-noticed rock smash's description says "the user attacks with a punch that can shatter a rock. this move deals twice the damage if used on a..." and i cant read the rest. Does it deal double damage against rock types? if so, cool. if no, what?
    Yeah, rock types. Not 100% sure if it's actually been implemented though or if it's just the description. I'll have to double check.

Is there any way to get more if the starters with out breeding and were is the key to the captain of the ss ann
    You can trade for the starter weak to yours in the Vermillion Pokémon center once you've done one of the other Pokemon center trades.
    The key of the SS.Anne is on the deck. (Go up the stairs next to the entrance then go left until you're outside)

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Oh and can you breed the fusions or do they need to be separet I would love to breed my pikameleon and make mir of them

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    20423.png

20423b.png
    dose any one like them I give promotion to tweak them and use them as long as I am credited a little bit

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    Hey, just found out about this project and I'm completly amazed! This is exactly what I wanted since I have first seen the old Pokemon Fusion site. From all the videos and screenshots, I can see you are doing amazing job, especially since, from what I understand, you are doing most of it solo.

I have got 1 question: what is the rough estimation of the release of version that is going to contain E4 and Champion?

Years
  • You know, now I think on it, it's probably a good thing that we never evolved Simeon into a pidgeot/nidoking because if we do decide to defuse/reverse-re-fuse them we can still get poison jab via level up...

Why is it that a level 45/46 becomes two level 33s anyhow, where does all the exp go.

Anyhow, we took an Inspiration and made a Google Drive for our own collection of custom sprites, because we know full well several of these already have stuff in the actual IF one by other people.
    We are going to stop looking at them now because the longer we stare the more our brain snaps and fizzles saying 'what was wrong with us when we did that bit, and that bit, and that bit; those pixels are wrong, that colour is incorrect, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' and it is no fun at all.
    .`_.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    Important bug: I dont know if it is only in my game but I was trying to get an egg with Charizard + Ditto, and the Day Care man told me "they dont seem to like each other" But after a walk he tryed to give me an egg. Then, the script doesnt function and the game quits.

Schrroms

Years
  • You know, now I think on it, it's probably a good thing that we never evolved Simeon into a pidgeot/nidoking because if we do decide to defuse/reverse-re-fuse them we can still get poison jab via level up...

Why is it that a level 45/46 becomes two level 33s anyhow, where does all the exp go.

Anyhow, we took an Inspiration and made a Google Drive for our own collection of custom sprites, because we know full well several of these already have stuff in the actual IF one by other people.
    We are going to stop looking at them now because the longer we stare the more our brain snaps and fizzles saying 'what was wrong with us when we did that bit, and that bit, and that bit; those pixels are wrong, that colour is incorrect, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' and it is no fun at all.
    .`_.

When unfusing the Pok?mon get 3/4 of their original level to prevent abuse.
    Also duplicates are allowed in the Google Drive folder so you're free to add your sprites even if they're already there!

I have got 1 question: what is the rough estimation of the release of version that is going to contain E4 and Champion?

Not anytime soon. I would say maybe winter 2018 at the earliest, but nothing is set in stone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Okay so I do not know if this is a bug but according to the version 3.0 changelog it says that the Rattata line is now Normal/Dark while after I caught one and checked it's stats it says that it is a pure Normal type it also said the same thing when i tried out the new pokedex feature on a Rattata and it says the same thing when you look up Rattata in the pokedex, So my Question is when Rattata evolve does it become part Dark or is the Dark type only applied to when fusing with Rattata

Schrroms

Years
  • Okay so I do not know if this is a bug but according to the version 3.0 changelog it says that the Rattata line is now Normal/Dark while after I caught one and checked it's stats it says that it is a pure Normal type it also said the same thing when i tried out the new pokedex feature on a Rattata and it says the same thing when you look up Rattata in the pokedex, So my Question is when Rattata evolve does it become part Dark or is the Dark type only applied to when fusing with Rattata

Actually the changelog is innacurate. Rattata and Raticate are both pure normal types. The only Pokémon with a different type are Meowth/Persian.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Okay so this is one major bug but i was on route 3 had just beaten bug catcher James who has Catherras and Metaras who when beaten will offer his Catherras as long as you give him a pokemon at level 11 or higher but when i went to do it after choosing my pokemon to give him i get a error message and after clicking the okay button at the bottom it closes my game. Can someone tell me what just happened

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Hey, first of all, thanks for making this Game!

I was wondering, which Pok?mon are considered single-type while fusing?
    Based on the FAQ those are:

- All Flying/Normal Types
    - Ghastly line
    - Gyarados

While playing i found out that the Geodude line is considered single-type rock (based on my Paras/Geodude being Bug/Rock). And Dratini line should be single-type Dragon, because it's the only Dragon-type right?
    Are those all? I tried reading Changelogs, but didn't find anything else.

*I actually hope that Geodude being considered a Rock-type is a bug lol. I want to make a Normal/Ground physical attacker with Relaxo as a Head, but Rhydon has the wrong typing and Geodude really wants to keep his Rock-type. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Pretty sure the randomizer doesn't work <.< My starters were random but the wild pokemon are all diglet.

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hey Schrroms, is it okay for making a triple fusion?

Normally I would pm you, but I can't find any suggestions relates to Pokemon infinite fusion within this topic.

You don't have to fuse three pokemon at once. The first pokemon is a fusion, the second is a regular pokemon.

You don't have to add a third type (example; Fire-water-flying).

No moves transfer from the second pokemon.

This kind of fusion works on the fewer pokemon, like Ekans. This works as a naga tail.

If you don't approve of this, may I use this script for triple fusions? I like to make fusion pokemon of my own.

I'm a noob at making scripts.

I hope I haven't break any rules.

Back