• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Why is this game so glitchy? I can't even beat regular trainers without the game crashing. Also why is the game running so slow even when sped up with Ctrl? Please fix these ASAP.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    What's going on? Why can't I find any Rare Bones? They should be in Rock Tunnel, right? I can't find a single one no matter how many rocks I smash. Isn't there a chart/list that shows the item rates in smashable rocks?

Finally, I managed to get my hands on a rare bone. Also the quest list on the wiki says you need 5 rare bones, not just 1. I suppose it was changed (luckily) because it is incredibly hard to find them (well it is literally in the name). You should update the wiki page.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
    New update! [4.8] Pre-evolutions, Pokéradar, Quest Journal, and more.
    Quick FAQ:
    1. Are the random crashes from last version fixed?
    No, I am still looking for the root cause, but I made some changes that might alleviate them.
    2. Is this the last time you add more Pokemon?
    Yes, I promise.
    3. Did you add Stunfisk just so that the number of base Pokemon would be 420?
    Yes.

Changelog: https://pastebin.com/BfvaGqkE
    Download (full version): https://mega.nz/file/9pFDlYgB#39ydq2CumbUfWF7O0miSiARL9VsCriGbZmvZhxoXON0

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    New update! [4.8] Pre-evolutions, Pokéradar, Quest Journal, and more.
    Quick FAQ:
    1. Are the random crashes from last version fixed?
    No, I am still looking for the root cause, but I made some changes that might alleviate them.
    2. Is this the last time you add more Pokemon?
    Yes, I promise.
    3. Did you add Stunfisk just so that the number of base Pokemon would be 420?
    Yes.

Changelog: https://pastebin.com/BfvaGqkE
    Download (full version): https://mega.nz/file/9pFDlYgB#39ydq2CumbUfWF7O0miSiARL9VsCriGbZmvZhxoXON0

How to update properly? Every pokémon changed when I started the game. Luckily I still have the previous version.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2020
    hello!

first of all: the game is awesome. great idea and alot of little improvements that really make sense. thank you so much for developing this game.

i downloaded the newest version (4.7.0.2) from the start post in this thread here and play the game for a few days and now i want to report bugs i noticed:

i tried to catch a pokemon at the route right next to cerulean city (where you head to the rock tunnel area). it was a fusion between something i dont know and minun.
    the pokeball showed that i catched it, battle sequence ended, but it was not in my team. i went there again and the pokeball showed that i catched it again, but this time the fight sequence was not over. after the 3rd succesful catch the battle sequence finally ended, and then the game crashed. later somewhere in route 14 it happened again with another minun fusion. (i use the insane randomizing mode btw and tried to fix the game already several times in the pokecenter, but the error repeated).

then, another thing: especially in double fights it often happens, that when i click on a attack, i get an error code:
    Exception: RGSSError
    EliteBattle_Sprites:366:in `initialize_copy'
    EliteBattle_Sprites:366:in `clone'
    EliteBattle_Sprites:366:in `update'
    PokeBattle_Scene_edited2:2573:in `pbUpdateSelected'
    PokeBattle_Scene_edited2:2564:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Scene_edited2:2564:in `pbUpdateSelected'
    PokeBattle_Scene_edited2:2588:in `pbChooseTarget_ebs'
    PokeBattle_Scene_edited2:2585:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Scene_edited2:2620:in `pbChooseTarget_ebs'
    EliteBattle_UI:1217:in `pbChooseTarget'

from then on i cant really control which attack to use, because the attack box freezes and doesnt go away. i have to pick the further attacks blindly and cant pick which of the foes 2 pokemon i want to adress. the error comes up every time i click on an attack again, and the game crashes most of the times. sometimes this happened already also not in double fights. i tried already to switch between the battle UI modes, but it happens with all of them. also sometimes exactly the same happens when i want to teach a pokemon a new attack, that it is trying to learn.

does anyone know what i can do to fix this maybe?

----
    edit: noticed that there are patches on discord that are newer(4.8.2) than the version i downloaded here a few days ago. i will try out now if the problem still occures.

edit2: i tried a double fight again (the twins at route 15) and "a serious error occured" , the info box closes too fast, i couldnt read which code error exactly occured, the game crashes.

edit3: on route 15 i started a fight with nurse celia, she sends in "Axgon" andi get a line276:runtime error, the game crashes. i tried to repeat it now 4 times and it always happens.
    i added a screenshot of the error at discord. i will keep reporting bugs there from now in, since i can not post pictures or links here)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Such errors occur quite frequently. They usually occur when catching pokémon, defeating a gym leader (it happened with both Blaine and Giovanni) and sometimes when you don't choose moves in battle fast enough. You should save often.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2020
    i played it some months ago with an earlier version and this kind of error never happened to me. just occasional crashes where i couldnt see a correlation between what i did and the crashing. but you are right, it tends to happen more often when i dont choose a move relatively quickly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I think I misunderstood the Glitter Ball. I thought it makes the caught pokémon shiny. I was in Dark Cave and was lucky because I could catch some pokémon with their hidden abilities. I managed to catch a Magikarp with Rattled with a Glitter Ball. Unfortunately, it is NOT shiny. I'm dissapointed somewhat. What's the point of the Glitter Ball then? Its catch rate is 0.2x only.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Thank you Schrroms!

If you keep having trouble with random CTDs and crashes, I'd be willing to help you out, if I can. I'm not much into ROMs or the like but I am a software engineer and I do admire your work, perhaps someone from the outside might be able to provide some insight, if its necessary. I read one recent complaint from anothershade which seems to indicate that part of the error lies with the rendering, which makes it likely that many of the occurring errors relate to engine limitations (as I assume that you do use an engine designed for pkmn fangames that use a form of sprite-type rendering.)

No matter what happens though, the work you already did is pretty cool, and I enjoy it a lot. So.... thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Does anyone else have the same problem that the game crashes the second you want to accept a quest?

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2020
    Hi, half the time when i'm using rock smash my game crash with a runtime error.
    Spoiler:

I think that it is related to a random encounter, but not sure
    Any idea?

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2020
    Nevermind i found the problem, if you active randomizer mode and that you active "random static encounter", then your game will probably crash when using smash rock. In this case you can go to the update man and change the randomize settings.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I know I should have posted this earlier, but regarding triple fusions, I might have found a glitch (I'm not sure if it's an error). Spoiler Warning! When I faced Zapmolticuno in Silph Co., its Tri Attack inflicted damage to my Ghost/Fairy-type Genfable.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I've just caught Reshirom (Reshiram+Zekrom). Luckily I saved the game right afterwards. When I wanted to leave the game crashed. But I had an escape rope, so everything is fine now. DO NOT go there without an escape rope.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Finally I've caught Raicune. The tracker says Feebas is roaming on route 31 all the time, but I can't find it by any means.

Back