• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I've caught Arceus, then I collected all but 2 plates. Can't find the Dread (Goldenrod City) and Earth (Viridian City) plates. Luckily, you can get them randomly in the A Chamber of the Ruins of Alph.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2020
    i have run into a few bugs, after some battles the map will turn black, leaving the map and going back will fix it, plus some of my fusion pokemon are evolving when there two normal pokemon for that fusion don't normally evolve.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    What can you do with the Bellsprout Statues? They can't be sold for too much money. Is this a way to lower your karma for Darkrai?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I've managed to lower my karma enough by buying 4 pokémon at the black market after praying in the Dragon's Den of course. Caught Darkrai.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    What's the deal? I'm trying to get the Sapphire for Kyogre, but it is NOT in the place as in the video I've just watched.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Sorry for asking this several times. Where to find the Sapphire for Kyogre? I've watched a video where the guy found it, but for me, the sapphire is NOWHERE to be found. Is it located in a different place in the latest version or is this a glitch?

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
    I know I should have posted this earlier, but regarding triple fusions, I might have found a glitch (I'm not sure if it's an error). Spoiler Warning! When I faced Zapmolticuno in Silph Co., its Tri Attack inflicted damage to my Ghost/Fairy-type Genfable.
    Zapmolticuno's Tri-attack deals ice/fire/electric damage

How much do I have to lower my karma for Darkrai? How to do it?
    You need to have at least -10 karma

Finally I've caught Raicune. The tracker says Feebas is roaming on route 31 all the time, but I can't find it by any means.
    Feebas is technically a roaming Pokemon, but you can only encounter it by fishing. It shouldn't appear in the tracker, this is a bug.

I've caught Arceus, then I collected all but 2 plates. Can't find the Dread (Goldenrod City) and Earth (Viridian City) plates. Luckily, you can get them randomly in the A Chamber of the Ruins of Alph.
    https://infinitefusion.fandom.com/wiki/Arceus_Plates_Locations

Arceus's Multitype doesn't seem to work. Is this a glitch or intentional?
    Multitype is not implemented for fusions. The plates DO change the type of Arceus' signature move though.

i have run into a few bugs, after some battles the map will turn black, leaving the map and going back will fix it, plus some of my fusion pokemon are evolving when there two normal pokemon for that fusion don't normally evolve.
    1. It's a known bug
    2. As of version 4.8.3 Pokemon can evolve up to 10 levels early when their happiness is maxed. But this feature will probably be toned down or removed in a future update.

Sorry for asking this several times. Where to find the Sapphire for Kyogre? I've watched a video where the guy found it, but for me, the sapphire is NOWHERE to be found. Is it located in a different place in the latest version or is this a glitch?
    There's a guide here
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/16PhJY7WISDMYqC7gXbywbpBrWTDX4dFvkW9bpqkYZ6w

Hi, when ever i start a new game it doesn't give me the option to randomize it. Any Idea?
    You need to have an existing savefile to get the randomizer option

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
    I know it is supposed to be there but for me it is nowhere. Like I said, I've seen this in a video. I have no clue why the sapphire isn't there for me. Am I missing something? Thanks anyway.

One of the earlier versions had a bug where getting the ruby for Groudon would also make the sapphire disappear and vice versa, so it's probably because of that.

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
    Years
    New comer here for Pokemon Fusions. Are you by any chance going to expand on the amount of more Pokemon being added in the game?

Edit: I see that parts of text are cut off from in game items, move sets, and pokemon descriptions. Is there a way to scroll up or down to see what it says?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Are Zapmolticuno's Tri Attack and Unown's Hidden Power the only moves which work differently for specific pokémon?

Back