• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Hello, I don't know if anybody here can help me with this but it's worth trying. I am unable to access the infinite fusion discord server and it says that I am banned but I don't know why or how it even happened. I tried joining the showdown server but ,y ,esssge for help was deleted and the took away my ability to type in the channels so I dont know what is going on or what happened. I'm just wonder if anyone knows what could be going on so If anyone can tell me why this happened it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hi, first i would like to say that I have enjoyed your game. However im running into the issue of latios never respawning. Ive beat silver and the champion to try to get it to respawn but I havent had any luck. I have also tried using the game fixer guy in the Sevii Islands. Is there a way to fix this issue, whether it be in the files or any other way?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Just downloaded 5.0 and every time I try running the game I get a black screen and "RGSS script seems to be stuck. infinitefusion will now force quit" when I try to close it, no idea what I did wrong when downloading and unzipping

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2023
    so i have a question i don't know what to do about this but I've been having a glitch where the screen goes dark at like mt moon or route 10 and i have no idea what to do about it I've tried to look up tutorial but i can't find anything about it I've tried updating the game to the newest version but it doesn't fix anything so i figured I'd try this place

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    I downloaded it on my Android phone is it really like that where the custom sprites gets mixed up with the gallery and music and I can't even open it it just crashes

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    I like to ask how I can take saved data from one version of the game to another. I played the whole game on version 4.9.2 because the newest version wasn't working for me till now, so is there anyway to transfer the saved data from this version to the new version without me having to just do the game all over again?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    so i guess i skipped some story bits (don't know how) but i went to capture articuno and now it loops with a teamrocket scene

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    Yeah, there's a been a lot more downloads than usual lately, so google Drive has been hitting the download limit pretty much every day. I reuploaded them on Mega instead which should hopefully fix the problem.
    Glad you are enjoying the game!

Yeah that's completely understandable. Thanks again for the game and thanks for taking the time to answer even to newcomers ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2022
    You might be on the early 4.5.10 version that was bugged. I have re-uploaded it with some fixes, so if you redownload and reinstall the patch, it should (hopefully) fix this.

It's in Silph Co, at the same place where you fought the triple legendary birds during the main story. But you need to beat Mt. Silver and Colress will call you to tell you that it's ready (you might have to beat it again if you already have)

ive done all of that and i havent had a call from her also for me i didnt fight the triple fusion legendary birds at silph co i just fought regular giovanni so whats happening there

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I found a problem in the Voltorb Flip game. The sounds effect are wrongly named, and it took me a few minutes to notice.

The game looks for Audio/SE/Voltorb Flip tile, but the file is actually called Voltorb Flip Tile, with capital T. Same with Voltorb Flip Mark (should be mark), Explosion (explosion), Point (point) and Level Dropped (level dropped).

It also looks for Audio/ME/Voltorb Flip win and Voltorb Flip game over but the files are Win and Game Over.

It's easy to fix once you know it's there and where to look, and even easier to not notice, because it is ONE letter in several sound effects (two at most), but at first it was driving me insane.

Edit: The problem is bigger than I thought. Aparently the pokéradar uses also the voltorb flip point sound effect, and in this case it searchs for Voltorb Flip Point, instead of point. So this needs a patch, it's not something an user can fix on their side unless you feel like changing the name of the file everytime you want to play Voltorb Flip

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    Yo, guys!

I've been trying to play the game, but I'm encountering that dreaded "no game scripts specified (missing Game.ini?)" message.

I did everything the guide in the first post said to do, downloading all the patches and stuff, but I'm still not having any luck. I looked at a bunch of forum pages and couldn't find anything that solved the issue for me. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, guys!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Yo, guys!

I've been trying to play the game, but I'm encountering that dreaded "no game scripts specified (missing Game.ini?)" message.

I did everything the guide in the first post said to do, downloading all the patches and stuff, but I'm still not having any luck. I looked at a bunch of forum pages and couldn't find anything that solved the issue for me. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, guys!

ok so i had this problem to and it has something to do with rpg maker.
    the fix is to get rid of the dots and dashes in the folder name the game is in. you want it to look like this infinitefusion5101full

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2023
    I've been playing the game currently.
    I got stuck when trying to get HM Strength. When I talked to Janie, she only wanted to trade a crobat
    And can I catch Honedge in the wild somewhere?
    Please help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    ok so i had this problem to and it has something to do with rpg maker.
    the fix is to get rid of the dots and dashes in the folder name the game is in. you want it to look like this infinitefusion5101full

Thanks for the response. I actually tried this, though, and still no luck.

I've been trying to get this game to work for like half an hour now, maybe more. It's so frustrating, I think I'm just going to give up... :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    So I don't know if i broke the game or found a bug/glitch but, I was combining my non-shiny Marowak with different pokemon until I unfused it with Rhyperior and it all of a sudden became shiny. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Just curious

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2023
    So I'm playing the game, and it's working well, but I don't get any music half of the time. Notably, I don't get any in Cerulean or Vermillion city, or in their gyms (As I've only played up until vermillion at the moment). Music works fine in battle and in the routes in between cities (as well as S.S. Anne). Anybody got an idea how to fix this?

King V

V
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Have been trying to play fusion for a while on Android. I have version 4.9.2 and I'm using Joiplay to start the game but there's just a black screen with "Version4.9.2" written in bottom. I even waited for 2 hours but it's just not changing at all. Can anyone help me out as to what can I do to play it...

Back