• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2023
    Played this game a few days ago and everything was working fine. Installed the newer version (5.1.0.1 and patch) and since then i dont get any spawns in grass on my randomized gameplay. On my normal gameplay i still get spawns. Anyone a idea how to fix this?

Taleaprime13

I love legend Rey pokemon I wish there were more
    Years
    Level 9 eevee and a level 9 Zorua

Attachments

• [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
      OIP (9).jpeg
      10.5 KB · Views: 6
    • [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
      daqx3rj-588c53ba-ed3c-4f8b-a022-9cfed0d47b23.gif
      16 KB · Views: 3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    Hi there! Just wanted to say im loving the game so far its really fun but if possible I'd love to see a possible sprite/character customization! With the amount of cretivity in the game I think allowing it to express by also showing in your avatar would look really good

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    i know you probbaly dont read these anymore but when i download the game i cant unzip the file and its not on my side because i can unzip everything else do you know whats going on

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    what sprite packs does the current update have/ which one do i have to download?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The games patch doesn't work right, when I installed it it made the game all wonky and almost unplayable as in no sound and getting places I shouldn't be yet so I'm going to try the game without the patch and see if its any better!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    Unsure if this was normal or some Mandela effect shit but when I tried to battle and accidentally pressed the moves option I can't cancel out of it like I normally can.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    Wenn i will start Pokemon infinite fusion in joiplay this error is comming:

RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay
    Script 'Main' line 35: ScriptError occured
    An error occured. If this error happened while launching
    the game, it is likely because you installed a patch on an
    incompatible version of the game
    Please note that a 5.x patch can only be applied to a 5 .x full
    download. If you have an earlier version, you will need to
    redownload the full game to update.

What i do wrong??

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2024
    So i just downloaded the Pokemon Fusions game and the patch which i believe i installed right, but up above it says the current download has the first 50 or so packs so does anyone know which other sprite packs i would need to download right now? i just don't want to go doing a bunch of unnecessary downloads if i don't need to

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Hi guys i need help there is ah glitch in my game i cant continue if its not fixed .
    in Celadon Sewers there is a wooden plank thats stuck i cant cross it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Love this game!!! I've never been able to play a pokemon game before, but I always loved watching my friends play.
    So sorry if this has been asked before, but for whatever reason, I have to wait a really long time with a black screen after encounters and leaving houses before the game continues. For whatever reason, this didn't happen in Mt. Moon, but now that I've left it, I'm getting the black screens again. This is really frustrating. Is there any way to fix this???

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Hello.

I don't known if anyone had the same problem as me.

I downloaded the patch 5.1.1.1 and copied the files to my old folder (5.1.0.1).
    When I clicked on "Pokemon Infinite Fusion.exe", the game didn't launch. Nothing happened (no window opening).
    I had to download the full version to take "Alternative launcher.exe" and now it works.
    After that, "Pokemon Infinite Fusion.exe" still not work.

I deleted "game.exe" by seeing "Pokemon Infinite Fusion.exe".
    If that's why I couldn't start the game, I didn't understand why.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    So, at the end of the extraction process my computer detected 1.66 GB of files, but then promptly told me my disk with 123 free GB needed an addition 92.8 GB to make room for this game. I extracted the custombattlers folder alone and it says "Size: 148 MB - Size on disk: 30.9 GB"

I don't know how this works but it makes it kind of impossible to play this game. Unless, are you supposed to only extract the patch? In that case the wording is a bit confusing and that is a highly unusual way to play something.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    So, havent been able to find anything about it online. Im playing this game, love it, great stuff all around. Im going through it as a complete random, however, I got a TM early on from a PokeBall in the overworld, it's for TM00: Fusion Beam. NO pokemon can learn it, that I've encountered so far. Was hoping maybe someone had any luck or info about it?

Back