• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    Assuming its not changed in this game for whatever reason, Politoed is ingame and its HA is drizzle.

You're correct. The reason I was looking at the wingull line specifically, though, is because I want to keep the Flying/Electric typing to keep Hurricane+Thunder STAB while increasing their accuracy to 100 by making it rain as soon as Pelidos enters. I could have one or the other with Politoed, but not both.

Years
    • Seen today
    Does anyone know if it's possible to expand the number of PC boxes beyond 30? I've looked all over the Internet but hardly found any answers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    FAQs say "No."

It's usually wise to check the FAQs, no matter how unique you may feel your question is. From decades of experience in how internet forums work, the more unique the question feels to the person asking, the more likely it is to be already listed in the FAQs.

Days
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    pokemon infinite fusion glitch

when i boot up the game i can walk around as normal but there is no background so i cant really tell where im going, is there a way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Does anyone know how to make the transitions screens take less time? It's kind of annoying to have to wait for 10+ seconds for something to happen whenever I do anything.

Days
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    I NEED HELP!!! I keep trying to launch the game but it keeps saying "script main line 35 script error occured" on RPG Maker plugin. Can someone please let me know what I did wrong. Thank you

ima-ima

Sleepy writer
    Days
    Absolutely loving the game so far, I just have the battle tower bug where my character become invisible and get stuck in the room, I've seen a couple others relay the same issue on reddit/discord, but never saw any response, does anybody know if there's a known fix / if its known by the devs and would be fixed on a later update?

I'm sad because I really enjoy the battle tower mode :(

Days
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I found out how to fix the issue with wild encounters!
    Go to the Update Man and ask him to reshuffle wild encounters. It should hopefully work.
    Literally made an account just to share this.

Days
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 17, 2023
    Hello! I created a sprite for Natu/Gardevoir as well as a shiny, hope these look good.

Attachments

• [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
      177.287.png
      3.5 KB · Views: 9
      177.287 shiny.png
      3.5 KB · Views: 4
    Days
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    Hi when I launch the game I have this error message can someone help me? "Script ' <internal : marshal> ' line 34: TypeError occured"

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    How do I add custom fusions? I want there to be like a nonbinary Nidoran/nidorino when you fuse them together

Days
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    how do i fix this issue
    [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Jun 27, 2023
    Ayudaaa Help meeeee

Pues estaba intentando entrar al juego cuando de la nada me aparece un error de la scrip '<Internal:Marcial>' line 34: EOFError ocurred.
    Que hago para solucionarlo?

Attachments

20230626_092629.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 17
    Back