• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
  • Is there a download link for this game? I've seen how amazing this rom hack is, yet every download site seems to be either fake or non functional. I'd appreciate any help.

The only download link you should use is the one in the first post of this thread.

Hey!
    I made it to the sewers but I am stuck now, when I flood them I can't really go anywhere, what do I need to do to finish this part of the game?

v2tpQ6c.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • How do I get to the first picture? I can't seem to get to that part of the sewer without water o.o

Nevermind XD I am dumb doofus, figured it out XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I get the an error when I try to trade with a random trainer. It happens with all 3 of his choices (Slowsea, Farsea, and Horskans). I have only ever played 4.4, and am not playing randomizer.

Since I registered just to report this error, I can't include a link/image. This is the closest I can get: ibb(.)co/fnqg65S

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2019
    i dont know what i did wrong but trying to unfuse a caterpie and arcues my game crashes and gives me this error

Attachments

• 6f308af4ce262e41520ccabf4ceae34a.png
      6f308af4ce262e41520ccabf4ceae34a.png
      7.4 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Schrroms, can you make a download (of the lastest version) that doesn't need WinZip? The latest version I can get is 3.1.3. You can combine 4.3 and 4.4 so I don't have to (:P) or you can send both, I'm fine either way. Maybe make them in the same download format as 3.1 (Which I hope is possible). Not sure how to do it, but changing (the images my computer shows) the white sheets into zipped files will be enough (I think).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    Any way of possibly getting Infinite Fusion as a .gba file for the complete version with patch 4.4?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    Im aware of that. But still. Maybe it's possible enough with what people have been able to do with hack roms. How else would people make hack roms of other pokemon games as gba files that can even be flashed onto a cartridge? Though my wonder is just the file. Im not concerned about the cartridge.

Years
  • I just restarted the game and same thing happened, got to first gym, I actually saved and closed the pc and restarted the game the next day just fine. Saved again like normal yesterday, came back today and my save file is corrupted. This is getting annoying.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    I don't really know if anyone has asked this, but how does the catchrate of wild fusions work?
    Playing a randomized game and encountering a Mew and Snubbul fusion(didn't catch it due to nuzlocke rules), and I started wondering about said question

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2019
    Hi, I was playing Pokemon Fusion in a randomized save in the sewer section of celadon. I entered one of the rooms where you can dry and flood the sewers and a message saying "Team Rocket's base has to be somewhere around here!" appeared . The screen turned black and then I got this message, does anybody know if this can be fixed? :L

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (3).png
      Captura de pantalla (3).png
      14.2 KB · Views: 13
    Years
  • I have a feeing that it gets the catch rate of the body because I was messing around with randomizer and I found a pikachu mewtwo fusion with pikachu's body and mewtwo's head and it was insanely easy to catch.

Back