• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Hi! Love the game! I used the item "Fuchsia Repel", and when it expires, the game crashes. I saved after using the repel, so I have no way of going back. Can you help me out? Here's the message I get

??????? 'InfiniteFusion_EDITS' 2694 ??? NameError ??????? undefined local variable or method 'game_switches' for nil:NilClass

Last edited:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • how do you triple fuse? Is there another variation of the DNA splicers that allow this?
    Triple fusion is late post-game. It is unlocked after the events at Lake of Rage.

Hi! Just downloaded the 4.5 version (again: thank you very much!) but, after getting in Ecruteak City i can't go anywhere else; the passage to Olivine City is blocked. What should i do?

Spoiler:
    You need the spring boots, which you get in the Sevii Islands (jumping minigame on the 2nd island). Take the ferry from Cinnabar to go there.

i love this game but i have question Future game will add all pokemon gen 3 to 7 or maybe 8 ?
    No.

Hi! Love the game! I used the item "Fuchsia Repel", and when it expires, the game crashes. I saved after using the repel, so I have no way of going back. Can you help me out? Here's the message I get

??????? 'InfiniteFusion_EDITS' 2694 ??? NameError ??????? undefined local variable or method 'game_switches' for nil:NilClass
    This is a bug that will be fixed in the next update. Sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    I have a script error with this link as shown below after the double battle with Gary against the team rocket in lavender tower.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Je3yeehImnzUc7ixyp6r_TXQVFX390_P/view

Need help. Thanks!!

[NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    May I have a question on trading Starter in Cerulean city?

I found wiki said:

Charmander/Squirtle
    /Bulbasaur >>

Grass/Fire/Water
    Pokémon

Cerulean City
    (requires a previous trade)

However I cannot find the NPC to trade. Anyone please help? Appreciate

Schrroms

Years
  • May I have a question on trading Starter in Cerulean city?

I found wiki said:

Charmander/Squirtle
    /Bulbasaur >>

Grass/Fire/Water
    Pokémon

Cerulean City
    (requires a previous trade)

However I cannot find the NPC to trade. Anyone please help? Appreciate

Basically you need to do one of the other pokemon center trades (either in viridian, pewter, vermillion or celadon) and then the npc will appear in cerulean.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    Basically you need to do one of the other pokemon center trades (either in viridian, pewter, vermillion or celadon) and then the npc will appear in cerulean.

Thanks

By the way, the quest collecting mushroom, all I can find in the forest is poison mushroom? Any picture of the tiny mushroom and where I can collect it?

Schrroms

Years
  • New minor version released. It includes everything in the two previous patch versions, plus some new stuff.
    You can get the full download in the first post of this thread or there's a patch version available on the discord if you're updating from 4.5, 4.5.1 or 4.5.2.
    Here an overview of the changes:
    -Added up to pack 43 of custom sprites
    -A lot of bug fixes
    -Added Teleport/Fly item
    -Added a way to set the encounter rate / turn off wild Pokemon fusions after beating the game
    -Added update man in sevii island pokecenters
    -Altered Golbat Soar minigame
    -Changed default animations for water and fairy moves
    -Remade Silph Co. to be more like in the original games
    -holding mankey paw now guarantees critical hits, but halves accuracy
    -infinite splicers now work like super splicers
    -Added secret area where starters can be caught in the wild
    -Added NPC selling EV berries on Kin Island
    -Removed alolan forms for self fusions (types not changed back yet)
    -Added option to start with custom starter (only available if you have beaten the game at least once)[/CENTER]

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Hello,
    I read the FAQ, but it was in 2015. Is there more information today about a version of Android, even through an app?
    Thanks
    Edit: I have already try it on my android device. Usine RPG XP I have dowbload it then extract it and put in RPG XP. And it work. Only the first screen then I have an error about compilation ) I can upload the screen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    so I patched, didn't know I needed to do anything with the save file to stop it from being deleted or whatever. tried undoing to before the file was even installed and the save is still gone. is that just game set match? is there any possible way to recover the save?

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2023
    How high is multiplayer battling on the list of things to do? I really want to battle fused pokemon with friends and I think it'd be an amazing feature for this game. Also is there a way to make EV training easier in this game? I'm thinking the PokeOne system for EV training is the easiest and best solution to EV training being annoying.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2023
    Honestly I think this game with the fusions should be adapted into a Pokemon Showdown like online battling site. The teams you can make are just so unique that I feel like it needs PvP. I'd honestly pay money for this to get made.

Years
  • I haven't beat the game yet, but so far it's pretty good, though I do have some complainants as to some of the sprites, I feel as though some sprites had work put into them, but others such as almost any Pokemon fused with Lileep or vise versa had almost no effort put into it and all that was really different was a color change and a copy and paste of the other Pokemons sprites, and it's really noticeable, so it urks me even more then it should, but other pokemon fusions can be pretty cool such as a Magcargo and Arbok, which make a really cool fusion, or Meowth and Pichu, and Charmander and Pidgey which make a really cute fusion, but other then the spites that have no effort put into them the games good and I hope more Pokemon and fusions can/will be added in the future.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I haven't beat the game yet, but so far it's pretty good, though I do have some complainants as to some of the sprites, I feel as though some sprites had work put into them, but others such as almost any Pokemon fused with Lileep or vise versa had almost no effort put into it and all that was really different was a color change and a copy and paste of the other Pokemons sprites, and it's really noticeable, so it urks me even more then it should, but other pokemon fusions can be pretty cool such as a Magcargo and Arbok, which make a really cool fusion, or Meowth and Pichu, and Charmander and Pidgey which make a really cute fusion, but other then the spites that have no effort put into them the games good and I hope more Pokemon and fusions can/will be added in the future.

Have found out about the community spites, will use them, they have finished downloading not even a minute ago, if it makes the game better then the more the better, have made it to fighting the 3 fusioned legendary Pokemon, honestly quite hard considering i did spend an arm an a leg grinding my Pokemon to level 50(1 at least) and I literally get one shot, I mean They're the same level and the the damage output is scaled close to where as my Pokemon are grains of sand trying to destroy a mountain... But, other then that the game is quite nice, have around a weeks worth of hours in it(mostly grinding low level trainers then realizing there are stronger ones i coulda been grinding with), so probably gonna be playing it again today.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Honestly I think this game with the fusions should be adapted into a Pokemon Showdown like online battling site. The teams you can make are just so unique that I feel like it needs PvP. I'd honestly pay money for this to get made.

Hell yeah! In general it needs to be utilised more because it's the best pkmn concept I've seen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    How breeding works for Ivs ???I don't understand... Destiny knot don't transmit IVs,power bracer transmit IV for only one parents, and if you have two parents whith 31 IV in one stat they don't transmit it to the child, I don't understand how we are supposed to do for have 6 IVs pokémon ???

Also, can we buy incubator somewhere ?? That sad to have just few in th game :(.

Years
  • How breeding works for Ivs ???I don't understand... Destiny knot don't transmit IVs,power bracer transmit IV for only one parents, and if you have two parents whith 31 IV in one stat they don't transmit it to the child, I don't understand how we are supposed to do for have 6 IVs pokémon ???

Also, can we buy incubator somewhere ?? That sad to have just few in th game :(.

Well, i bred a few fusions and what i found was IVs make no sense, and you should not trouble yourself with IV breeding, hope this helps you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Well, i bred a few fusions and what i found was IVs make no sense, and you should not trouble yourself with IV breeding, hope this helps you.

Thanks for the answer, after many research i think the reproduction in this game was based on gen 3, so it was catastrophic for IV breeding. I know it's better to not care about that in a solo game but I'm a perfectionist i love see max stats pokemon. Nvm I'm just going to breed max atk/speatk and max speed pokémon. I know with DNA splicers and reverser you can transmitt IVS/nature on a pokémon to any pokémon you want.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Been playing with my 7 yo boy as our first versus randomized (semi)nuzlocke-style.

Made a stylish spreadsheet for the occasion, to keep track of everything while we are playing and most of it automatically - the app screen fits the black box in the middle!
    As he is an amateur 😁 we can use the points we gather from pokedex entries, emblems etc for some special actions, like more lives or even revives; they are costly though.
    Spoiler:

Thanks for the experience! He is hooked.

Last edited:
    Back