• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2019
    Normally the game takes the first type from the first Pokemon with the second type from the second. Bulbasaur is pure grass in the game so it gets the grass type, but Ivysaur is grass/poison so it gets the poison.
    It says that it's a Grass/Poison in the game.

That's weird. Sleep powder has a pretty low accuracy so are you sure it isn't just missing?
    A prompt came up with an error but I don't know where it saved to.

Gyarados is Water/Dragon in 1.7. I've changed it to Water/Dark in later version.
    Your thread says that it's a plain water type.

Website is blocked at work so I can't comment on this one.
    When I'm healing with fused pokemon the pokeballs are outside of the machine.

You have to get Cerulean City's badge for the guard to move out of the way.
    Forgive me, I don't know how to Pokemon.

Thanks for replying, I am really enjoying the game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2018
    OK, already found a problem in the 2.0 beta.

In the stable demo I had completed the available content, meeting with Professor Oak on Route 10 and getting his shiny egg. After walking around a lot and hatching the egg, I went back up to Route 9 to rematch some trainers and discovered that A) all the trainers had reset and didn't recognize that we had battled before, and B) a bunch of items were lying around that I didn't pick up. So, I backtracked a bit, got the items, fought some trainers... and then I got to the location depicted in the picture below:

https://i.imgur.com/gtCYVMw.png

I'm supposed to be able to walk down and pass that trainer below me to reach Route 10, but this section is actually impassable. I can't move down or right, I can only move back up (which obviously doesn't get me closer) and if I walk around I encounter a ledge... that only lets people back onto route 9, not onto route 10.

I was able to use Windows Recovery to get an older version of the save file, so now I'm stuck walking in circles getting the egg to hatch again. But yeah, I can't proceed past Route 9 in the 2.0 beta.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • OK, already found a problem in the 2.0 beta.

In the stable demo I had completed the available content, meeting with Professor Oak on Route 10 and getting his shiny egg. After walking around a lot and hatching the egg, I went back up to Route 9 to rematch some trainers and discovered that A) all the trainers had reset and didn't recognize that we had battled before, and B) a bunch of items were lying around that I didn't pick up. So, I backtracked a bit, got the items, fought some trainers... and then I got to the location depicted in the picture below:

https://i.imgur.com/gtCYVMw.png

I'm supposed to be able to walk down and pass that trainer below me to reach Route 10, but this section is actually impassable. I can't move down or right, I can only move back up (which obviously doesn't get me closer) and if I walk around I encounter a ledge... that only lets people back onto route 9, not onto route 10.

I was able to use Windows Recovery to get an older version of the save file, so now I'm stuck walking in circles getting the egg to hatch again. But yeah, I can't proceed past Route 9 in the 2.0 beta.

The trainers resetting is normal since I changed the map for route 9. So the game considers them to be different trainers.

Which debug version were you using? This should've been fixed in the latest version.
    The most up-to-date is version 2.0.4. You can download it from here:
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/zsufmvf6x1xfezv/INFINITEFUSION_DEBUG_V2.0.5.zip
    (Replace the data folder to update)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2018
    The trainers resetting is normal since I changed the map for route 9. So the game considers them to be different trainers.

Which debug version were you using? This should've been fixed in the latest version.
    The most up-to-date is version 2.0.4. You can download it from here:
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/b3h66y75tixrvf5/INFINITEFUSION_DEBUG_V2.0.4.rar
    (Replace the data folder to update)

That fully explains that, I followed the link earlier in the thread to the 2.0 download without knowing there was a patch. I'll update it and check it out soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Hi !

I love the game but some stuffs really bother me : - in the last demo 2.0, it is said that fused pokémon only learn physical moves from the body and special moves from the head...why ?

I think it goes against the fusion principle... And it makes it less "free" because it will feel lame to fuse let's say alakazam with gengar.

I think the stats distribution between the head and body is fine. The moves distribution is not. It's just my opinion though.

Cheers.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Hi !

I love the game but some stuffs really bother me : - in the last demo 2.0, it is said that fused pokémon only learn physical moves from the body and special moves from the head...why ?

I think it goes against the fusion principle... And it makes it less "free" because it will feel lame to fuse let's say alakazam with gengar.

I think the stats distribution between the head and body is fine. The moves distribution is not. It's just my opinion though.

Cheers.

Ah yes, this was an idea to help diferentiate fused Pokemon from their differently ordered counterparts in an effort to make each fusion more unique. But you'll be glad to hear that I ended up removing it after some negative feedback from playtesters and reverted it back to the way it was before.
    I should update the FAQ probably.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Ah, awesome !

It's cool that you listened to feedback, kudos to you <3

Did you remove it in the 2.0.4 version ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    As of version 2.0.4 : no wild pokémon in Viridian Forest nor in Route 3, nor in Route 5,

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    "failure to create bitmap" when exiting underground path to celadon city, cannot proceed forward.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Thunder Wave works on electric type pokémon (I got thunder wave'd on my Pikameleon). Glare also works on it... and I'm not sure that it should.

Sucker Punch works everytime, even when you use a move like growl (it should only work on damaging move).

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ah yes, this was an idea to help diferentiate fused Pokemon from their differently ordered counterparts in an effort to make each fusion more unique. But you'll be glad to hear that I ended up removing it after some negative feedback from playtesters and reverted it back to the way it was before.
    I should update the FAQ probably.

i actually liked it! It makes sense that your pokemon would learn the magical attacks from it's brain, and the physical techniques from the body; and anyways, you can just get moves from the move tutor.

(I think the other people were just being whiny)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2020
    Yo Schrroms? Just in case for future games in this series. Could I show you something in a PM note? :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    i actually liked it! It makes sense that your pokemon would learn the magical attacks from it's brain, and the physical techniques from the body; and anyways, you can just get moves from the move tutor.

(I think the other people were just being whiny)

"and anyways, you can just get moves from the move tutor" => that's bad design in its finest.

You don't take away something and just say but who cares, just go to the move tutor. Also, the costs of the move tutor is quite high when you begin to play. And one of the big selling point of pokémon fusion is to fusion pkms like you want them to be, freely. That's not fun to always be thinking "oh snap, I wanted to fuse those two but none of them learn good physical/special moves so it's basically a half fusion :/"

Back