• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    This should work. The problem is probalby what Ausstein described

I'll see what I can do about it. Sorry bout that

dahwell. Its probably my favorite version of pokemon so far. The other fan version can be kind of bad. god damn the fuseing madness is great.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2018
    "o basically, the base stats will be calculated as such:
    HP: (2/3) * headHP)) + ((1/3)*bodyHP))
    So speed, deff hp itp should be near the same(one or two point can be different depending how game is rounding stats).

But for two pidgey instead of normal/flying fusion will be pure flying pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2024
    I'm a huge fan schromms! I was wondering if you're open to fan made sprites? i have a few i'm quite proud of. If so check out my deviantart page at "Xultrum"
    Love the game!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    Hi - I have downloaded this demo for my young son who loves Pokemon but the game only runs in a very very small square on his laptop and we can't seem to be able to make it bigger or full screen?? The maximise option is not there when you right click on it.

Can anyone help? we downloaded the game from the link on page 1 yesterday.

He loves what he's seen so far but just wants to be able to see it properly. Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    so i just started my second playthrough and i was actually able to beat mewtwo with the clever slow ass move sets you gave those lvl 20 pokemon. Kind of makes me want to copy it for this playthrough by using bulbasaur and tauros, or something.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Hi - I have downloaded this demo for my young son who loves Pokemon but the game only runs in a very very small square on his laptop and we can't seem to be able to make it bigger or full screen?? The maximise option is not there when you right click on it.

Can anyone help? we downloaded the game from the link on page 1 yesterday.

He loves what he's seen so far but just wants to be able to see it properly. Thanks
    If you go into the options menu in-game, there's an option to set the screen size.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    are you able to evolve pokemon like machoke or haunter without trading?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    anyone know if fusing 2 pokemon of the same type creates a stronger version of that pokemon or does it result in the same pokemon and a waste of fusion?

tasmania12

Mewtwo Master
    Years
  • Just so you know your badge ids are all screwed up from vermillion on. Instead of recieving the 3rd badge from Lt. Surge, I got the 4th...

the first badges id is 0, so Lt. Surge should give "$Trainer.badges[2]=true" instead of "$Trainer.badges[3]=true" which is Erikas, and Erika gives you "$Trainer.badges[4]=true" when it should be "$Trainer.badges[3]=true".

Everything after Misty is I'm assuming accidently moved up one place. As it stands, getting the third badge is impossible.

Back