• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New user here

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Hi all, Google is a great tool...

that is how I came upon y'all.

I have a pokemon back ground. I played red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, fire red, leaf green, ruby, saphire, w1/w2, and recently got poke y.

Never played competitively.

So I am trying it out and stubled upon you. Hopefully you can help me out!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • So, are you trying to learn how to play competitively? Or what is it that you need help on? If you do need help competitively, then there's no need to worry on that! You can ask some of the experts over at the Battle Center where all of you questions can be answered. From my personal experience, it can be pretty hard at first to get into the competitive scene, but it will be easier and worth it in the end. If you want, click on my last link on my signature (where it say Kevin Harvick with the star on the left!) and you will access to the Pokemon Showdown server. It's a fun place to be and you will meet up with many of our PC members. :)

Welcome to the forums, btw! I know you will have such an amazing time. It's great to find this place via Google. Google is amazing when it comes to searching! Have a wonderful time here and I wish you the best of luck! See ya around!

Shayla1312

Compeating in the PPC.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    i don't play much pokemon,so i cant help,but you seem nice so have fun

Years
  • PokeCommunity is great for Pokemon fans regardless of what you're here to learn about, so yeah, like Meganium said, do feel free to check out the Battle Center if you're looking to learn about battling. I'm still learning albeit slowly, but.. it's really fun. I love to watch well-known competitive battlers on Youtube like shofu in my free time. (= Great to meet you and a big welcome to PC, Justin!

There's a whole bunch to talk about here so I'm sure you'll fit in juuust fine. PokeCommunity is a great place and has some very friendly faces so don't hesitate to become an active member! If you want to discuss X and Y we have a board for that too so check it out sometime. Have a great time here and see you around! :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Thanks all of you for the welcome.
    You all seem so nice.

I come from a forum background, mainly graphic forums/ art forums.

I also have experience in gaming forums as in xbox/ ps

Back