• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi Ryan. I was the same as you when I joined PC in the first place, with the generic 'hello' and 'nice to meet ya' when I made my first post. However, I think you'll enjoy in PC, even though you're unsure where to start at the first place. Welcome to PC, and I hope to see you around :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello, hello, Ryan, nice to meet you, today! Mmm, don't worry, as a big forum, perhaps we're just a weee bit shy? D: Mmm, how about this - you like pokemon, right? What's your favourite pokemon? I often love Milotic a lot, and I aim to try and use it on every play through of pokemon whenever I can! Are you playing the Gen 6 games? They're pretty great imo, and kiinnda hard to put down, hehe. Occasionally I'll still try to play R/S/E whenever I have the chance!

Well, it's nice speaking with you, and I really hope you'll have fun! <3 If you have any problems, I'll help ya out whenever! I'd be happy too. :3

lazybones1122

Dovahkiin
    Years
    Thank you for the offer, and yeah I am a little shy. D: I really like Treecko, but seeing as its a starter Pokémon it's harder to obtain for in-game purposes. I don't have a 3DS so I can't play the 6th gen, but I'm hoping to get one soon! :)

Years
    Awww, no worries. I was shy myself and lots of others are during their first few weeks here.. it's totally fine. I was so shy at the beginning that I had to re-read and edit my posts 20 times before actually posting 'em. Bet you can't beat that. xD;;;

I do hope you can get a 3DS soon! Such a worthwhile investment. Are you playing any games right now? I always enjoying playing through R/S/E or FR/LG but the second generation games are great, too. Heck, all of Pokemon is wonderful. You can discuss it all here as well as get involved in neat events/trades/battles among other things, so you're in for an amazing time. :D Done any browsing yet? Be sure to so you don't miss out.

Have fun, Ryan! A big welcome to PC!

lazybones1122

Dovahkiin
    Years
    I have done browsing, it's just all so overwhelming I don't know where to begin! This seems like a really nice and fun forum site, whenever I hear people talking about PC I hear nothing but good things. I'm currently doing a Nuzlocke of Platinum and after I might do a solo run for B/W!
    P.S. I probably couldn't beat that, I'll let you know if I do! X3

Back