• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    Hey! I'm new here, but not new to Pok?mon at all. I began my Pok?mon craze back in 1995, when my Japanese friend gave me a Booster for my birthday. My first card ever? Base set, Japanese, Holo Mewtwo...first card that dropped out of the booster when I opened it!!! I currently have Pkmn Red, Yellow, Silver, Ruby, and I ordered FireRed. I have a lot of "old school" Pok?mon cards....for example...I still have my Ancient Mew, my old old promo Mews (some crappy 40 HP Mew) (18 of them).
    Now, something about myself rather than my Pok?-craze...I'm 6'4", a Junior in High School, taking animation classes and practicing everyday to become a better animator. The animations on my sig where done 3 months ago...I've improved since then...somewhat...

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Spyder_V said:
    Hey! I'm new here, but not new to Pok?mon at all. I began my Pok?mon craze back in 1995, when my Japanese friend gave me a Booster for my birthday. My first card ever? Base set, Japanese, Holo Mewtwo...first card that dropped out of the booster when I opened it!!! I currently have Pkmn Red, Yellow, Silver, Ruby, and I ordered FireRed. I have a lot of "old school" Pok?mon cards....for example...I still have my Ancient Mew, my old old promo Mews (some crappy 40 HP Mew) (18 of them).
    Now, something about myself rather than my Pok?-craze...I'm 6'4", a Junior in High School, taking animation classes and practicing everyday to become a better animator. The animations on my sig where done 3 months ago...I've improved since then...somewhat...
    Hello. Welcome to PC. Nice to meet you.(We are already meet?) Anyway.
    Have fun.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    To Spyder_V:

Hmmm, and I thought I was the only one who makes gifs like that around here. You're probably better at it than I, considering it took me longer to get into animation (what your animations in your sig look like, I was probably at that level when I was 19), plus I never took a class... I just worked on animation techniques over and over for the past several years.

Anyway, I'm curious to know what program you're using.

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
    Hey people i just signed up u all can talk 2 me on msn aim or pm me , i would like 2 know more about the people of this site, and get 2 know some

Years
    How do I Post?

Hello! I just joined! I was wondering how do I post on the other threads because the posting rules say that I'm not allowed to post new posts. I read that I'll recieve a private message telling me how to post on the other threads. How do I activat my account? What I'm a suppose to do to post on the other threads? Sorry if I sound dumb :\

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    AngelStarfire said:
    Hello! I just joined! I was wondering how do I post on the other threads because the posting rules say that I'm not allowed to post new posts. I read that I'll recieve a private message telling me how to post on the other threads. How do I activat my account? What I'm a suppose to do to post on the other threads? Sorry if I sound dumb
    Lovely May said:
    Hello!! I'm new here. Hope I'll be a good member and try my best to follow rules! ^^
    Hello. Welcome to PC. This is Blue Jasmine. Have fun.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    AngelStarfire said:
    Hello! I just joined! I was wondering how do I post on the other threads because the posting rules say that I'm not allowed to post new posts. I read that I'll recieve a private message telling me how to post on the other threads. How do I activat my account? What I'm a suppose to do to post on the other threads? Sorry if I sound dumb :\

Hi AngelStarfire, it happened to me too when I first joined!!! :laugh:
    Just give them some time, OK? If you need help, just PM me, I'll be there. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    AngelStarfire said:
    What do I have to do? I think I already activated my account by entering my password and username.... How many days will it take before I can post on the other threads?

A day or less. If your account is NOT activated by that time, then let me know, and I'll help you out, OK? ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Just contact one of the members with colored usernames. They are known as Mods.
    Just send them a private email and they will help you....

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I posted a thread in the Moderator Lounge, so you should get your account fixed up real quick. ^^;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Randall said:
    i'm new and i have talked 2 1 other person and i'll be honest i still dont have any friends. it really sux

TreekFreak
    Hello,Randall. Welcome to PokeCommunity. This is Blue Jasmine. Don't worry. You don't alone. Everyone here is very nice and friendly so,I'm sure you will have a lot of friends.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    I'm a new user, just joined today. I've been posting in other threads, and the members here all seem to be nice. ^^ This is a great site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back