• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2005
    hey im new here and i wanna know how to make a trainer card. please answer somebody cause i realy wanna know!!!:)

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Will-Bill said:
    hey im new here and i wanna know how to make a trainer card. please answer somebody cause i realy wanna know!!!:)
    Well, it doesn't require much skill, and I think you'll find it pretty easy. Just use MS Paint. Find little icons on the internet, and use them. Just copy, paste, and move them into place, where you want them.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    You'll need to register with an image-hosting site, first of all, to post it. The most used of the many ones are Photobucket and Imageshack. Doesn't mean you're restricted to them, either. Upload the picture and then choose the text under the pic with
    New Users Hang Out
    [/disable] and post it into your sig. ^^ Please be aware there are restrictions on the size of the pic you use. It's in the rules.

There's a tutorial in Home of the Sprites, a forum in Art Gallery in Offtopic Discussion. ^^

Last edited:

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    I'm not as new as other people, but how do I link my sprite shop into my sig? I'm kinda confused with all the other buttons (is used to InvisionFree)

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    You'll need to register with an image-hosting site, first of all, to post it. The most used of the many ones are Photobucket and Imageshack. Doesn't mean you're restricted to them, either. Upload the picture and then choose the text under the pic with
    New Users Hang Out
    [/disable] and post it into your sig. ^^ Please be aware there are restrictions on the size of the pic you use. It's in the rules.

There's a tutorial in Home of the Sprites, a forum in Art Gallery in Offtopic Discussion. ^^
    Register to my image host. It's 100% free, and allows up to 4mb file transfers.
    https://imagehost.mihopa.com/

Rukari0 said:
    I'm not as new as other people, but how do I link my sprite shop into my sig? I'm kinda confused with all the other buttons (is used to InvisionFree)
    To link to stuff, use the same BBcode you use in IBB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back