• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hello, Guukan~! :D Welcome to The PokeCommunity! I am Sukoshi Tenma, but if you want to you can just call me Karli. X3 Well, anyway, I guess I'll see ya around~ :33

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    lol, guess I'm a little too experienced to be posting in here, but it's only been a month, so I guess I can get away with it. Hey, I'm The Fly, pleased to make your acquaintance! ^__^

Shinro

BurningDarkness
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    yo every bodie I just started a few mins ago :classic:

Dark Crystal

shadow trainer
    Years
    hi there
    i just got on today
    u can call me D.C. or shadow
    i heard about this and thought it be kl to have my own team and stuff
    im just wondering, how do i dwonload the game or something?
    i sound like a n00b but i been on some forums for 2 years now
    anyway i hope i can make friends on here ^_^

hikkichan

Great Peace Keeper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    ^_^ Hee hee oh yay I'm new too. Hmm well hey everyone hehe been nice at the forums thus far. Welcome to PC! :P It's so nice here..

Ubertrainer

Trainer Inductee
    Years
    Wow. This looks a lot like Pokemon Elite 2000 Forums. I think I'll have fun here too!...Well, where's my feast in my honor of joining? Just kidding. Seriously, this looks like a great site! :D ;)

Years
    Hello I'm new. I love the games but dont care much for the cartoon or cards or any of that. I joined to find out how to raise better teams. But that is for other threads.

scifantasy

13 time champion
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 30, 2007
    New but not new

I'm kinda new to this. I've done rp on neopets but I've never done it on a site like this. I even made my own character for the rp. I've done some rp over email, but other than that nothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back