• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

artificial_red

Social Parasite
    Years
    I'm new, which is pretty much evident in my status. Not going to bore you with a long introduction post, so this is going to be short and sweet.

I'm 18, female, a heavymetal/grunge/rock addict and a freak, if you will. My guilty pleasure is (obviously, or I wouldn't be here) Pokemon. Some say I'm a necrophilliac... don't ask.

I've also done pixel works of my favorite pokemon, Sibatyra and Cinge. These will be rotated often through my signature.

I guess thats it. Oh yeah, Alice in Chains forever. They kick ***.

Beau`

Lover Of Mika
    Years
    I'm new to the board as well ;D

I flicked through the Newbie Lounge and a few other forums, and I didnt see a User Name Change Thread. Is there one? As this SN isnt really to my liking, due to the `. Yeah, I know I should have though about that before I registered, but, meh.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Nop. We don`t change our names here. If you wanna have another name, you must have a new account. Sorry. Also, you have only 4 posts, so you won`t lose a lot.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Cradle Of Filth said:
    I'm a newbie and looking for friends! pm me plz...
    Hiya! Maybe you could start out by joining in activities. You can make friends that way too.
    You're from Malaysia? It's kind of late now right? Do you have schooling tomorrow? I do, and I have to get out anytime soon --;; And I'm from Singapore. Hi again! ^^

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Hey all...what's up? I've used this site for a while for codes and stuff but was too shy to come in till now. I don't sleep much so I'm usually on at night. I don't know anyone so feel free to post or IM me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey what is up? I am new here. I just want to feel right at home. Someone invite me here, and I am honored. Thanks for having me. I am going to have a blast! Peace out.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi, Im new here and I come from a website that is almost the same as this! And anyway, PM me if any of you guys want to be my friend.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years

Jim Hawking

computer hacker
    Years
    Yo I am the one and hopefuly only Jim hawking. This looks like a good site although i dont think that i'll post here much but i am now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back