• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Darkdaru said:
    My best subjekt is BK i like to draw but sometimes i can't do anything
    what did you learn in german?

Basic stuff. Colors, days, other little things.

rayquaza 2020 said:
    hey I am new here :laugh: but If I am going off topic I am sorry anyone want to be friends tho? :nervous:if so PM me please

Hey there, welcome to PC! ^^
    Feel free to PM me if you have any problems, and I'll be your friend if ya want~ ^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    *pokes* No spamming kiddies. ^^ You are allowed to introduce yourself ans such here, and kinda get to know the new users and help them out with problems (PC-related of course) that they may have. So stick to teh program. XD *hops away*

~Kelsey

TehPne

Banned
    Years
    bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Demonic Angel

Years
    Newsflash, n00b. You can't bump a stickied thread much at all. o.O
    But at the risk of being offtopic, I welcomes ye to Bansville! I mean PC... yeah... PC.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Loook, let's just stop bothering the spammer, it's going to get banned, and I've PMd DT to make it quicker, so let's forget about the spammer, and wait until its banned.

Demonic Angel

Years
    Yeh, sorry MCD. ^^;; Couldn't resist. XD
    Anyway, I'm glad it's banned. I wonder what's up with the recent n00b attacks lately... I think it's 'cause of the Something Awful thing. o.o;
    Anyway... welcome new people, to the wonderful PC! XD
    Even though I think I welcomed you all. o.o;

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2005
    TehPne said:
    bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

/bump

Flygon trainer 2

pokemon master 2
    Years
    hi I am sort of new here can I hang out here and chat?
    from what I saw even I am new and have spammed sorry for that but
    it has a name stop being mean ok his name is rayquaza 2020 call him by it
    not call him it that hurts peoples feelings he is probably new here and
    has to get used to the rules give me and him some slack from what I saw ash ketchum pulled a stupid action he reported raayquaza I am sure he is sorry for that plus he is new llike me so just cut him some slack dudes and duetes u know I thought i would get away from this site and come back and start over yes my old name is rayquaza sorry for all of that spamming
    I guess I will start over again and try to fix all that I have done my friends
    will have to get to know me again I thought this site would be a little nicer
    then serebii I geuss if any one can tell me how to delete both my user names then I will be on my way

Last edited:

Flygon trainer 2

pokemon master 2
    Years
    sorry to spamm

Flygon trainer 2 said:
    hi I am sort of new here can I hang out here and chat?
    from what I saw even I am new and have spammed sorry for that but
    it has a name stop being mean ok his name is rayquaza 2020 call him by it
    not call him it that hurts peoples feelings he is probably new here and
    has to get used to the rules give me and him some slack from what I saw ash ketchum pulled a stupid action he reported raayquaza I am sure he is sorry for that plus he is new llike me so just cut him some slack dudes and duetes u know I thought i would get away from this site and come back and start over yes my old name is rayquaza sorry for all of that spamming
    I guess I will start over again and try to fix all that I have done my friends
    will have to get to know me again I thought this site would be a little nicer
    then serebii I geuss if any one can tell me how to delete both my user names then I will be on my way
    ok but have u read the rules?rule 6?well reaad it

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Not only are you spamming, double-posting, breaking other various rules, evading your ban(s), and impersonating a moderator, but you also persist on being a n00b. It's getting really old. Grow up, and get yourself a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back