• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • Hello I am Rinny and as you can see, I am new to this forum xD
    I don't really have much to say but I joined this forum because I really enjoy playing pokemon and I just can't wait for the new Hoenn Remakes!
    Yep, that's all from me, bye!

Oh, another Australian~
    Welcome, Rinny! We're all Pokemon fanatics over here, so I think you'll have no troubles becoming one of us! Oh, we're all in a craze over the new remakes, so I think you'd like to visit the Omega Ruby/Aqua Sapphire section to join us in the wait.

See you around :)

rom hunter

tongue-tied
    Years
  • Damn! It all really lively around here. I guess I skipped this one after making intro at the Welcome Lounge when I first joined the community. Feels good to see more and more newcomers.

Years
  • Hello I am Rinny and as you can see, I am new to this forum xD
    I don't really have much to say but I joined this forum because I really enjoy playing pokemon and I just can't wait for the new Hoenn Remakes!
    Yep, that's all from me, bye!

Well look another Australian... so hello there and welcome Rinny!

Like my fellow cohort Nonon said in his post, do check out the OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire board located right underneath The Welcome Lounge in the forum index. I wonder what you think of the recently revealed stuff that came out on the weekend? I can tell it was a big weekend for Pokemon fans that's for sure. Well I hope to see you around the forums and I'm always open to chat if you want!

Damn! It all really lively around here. I guess I skipped this one after making intro at the Welcome Lounge when I first joined the community. Feels good to see more and more newcomers.

I know what it's like when you feel nervous but it's nice to see you hanging out here in this thread. Don't let the title fool you, it's a DCC where not only can new members hang out, but also get to meet some of the older, more experienced members as well. I'm sure you'll continue enjoying PC, and I hope you have a really great birthday as well!

- Hikamaru

rom hunter

tongue-tied
    Years
  • @Hika Hey, thanks. You are really good at making everyone feel home at the community. Nice to have someone like you on the friend list.

Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm Denmark11! I just joined today! I'm looking to make a few trades for shinies so if your interested, go ahead and visit my topic in quick trades: "Shiny fever"!

FifePokemon

AlShao
    Years
  • Hello everyone, speaking to you all the way from bonnie Scotland!
    I'm new to this sorta thing but I'm a life-long Pokemon fan so i figured i'd get more involved with my fellow fans,
    it's nice to meet you all!

Johnnykal89

Johnny
    Years
  • Hi ya everyone. I'm obviously new here as I just found this site and decided to sign up. I have pokemon y and am looking for people to trade and battle and of course make friends with. I've been playing pokemon since yellow in 1999 and have been playing ever since.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    Hi guys I'm Zero, or Brandon, I been playing pokemon ever since I could hold a Gameboy, and I look forward to meeting you all :)

Years
  • Hey everyone! My name is Rizzo and I'm new to the forums as of this week. I haven't played Pokemon since I was a kid but I've always enjoyed it and now I'm trying to program a Pokemon text-based game in C#. If anyone is "fluent" in the C# language, shoot me a PM because I could use a little help. Thanks!

Years
  • Hey there guys! So nice to see you all here today.

I'm sure you all made the right decision to join a community that's as awesome as we are, because well we are more than your average Pokemon forum in that we are diverse and we are proud of it. We have so many boards you can take a look around and we're sure we'll have all your interests covered. The members here are really nice so don't feel nervous and do explore and if you need help, you can always ask around!

I'll be looking forward to seeing you around, guys! Enjoy your stay at PC and I hope you have a nice weekend as well.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Wow, can't believe you all went un-welcomed this long. :( That should definitely change! Welcome to all you guys that have just joined; it's nice to see you here. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun doing whatever you're wanting; if any of you ever need help, you're always free to contact a staff member--those who are in bold names. See ya around, okay? Also, I'm loving your avatar, DawntheSylveon; it's so pretty. Did you make it yourself? If you (or anybody else, really!) have more work like this, you should definitely post them in our Art & Design board; people will enjoy looking and commenting, I'm sure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hi! I'm new here and still kind of figuring things out. I look forward to a lot of neat conversations about pokemon, and maybe even swapping friend codes with people.

Years
  • Hi! I'm new here and still kind of figuring things out. I look forward to a lot of neat conversations about pokemon, and maybe even swapping friend codes with people.

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I play Pokemon Y and if anyone is interested to change FC with me let me know.
    Thanks

Hello there you two! It's nice to see more new faces around.

If you are interested in sharing your friend codes you should go do so at the XY Friend Code thread which has a handy list with Friend Safaris included so that way you can add others for convenience if you're in need of certain safaris. Kostas, it appears I already saw you posting there so that's a good start for you.

Well, good luck to you and I'll be sure to catch you both around!

- Hikamaru

DarkLordGiratina

The Doctor
    Years
  • Hey guys :D I'm new here and can't wait to start interacting with the comunity.

I play Pokemon Y, Gates to Infinity, Battle Trozie, and The Pokemon tcg online (though I just started so I am still kind of a newb on there)

Years
  • So is this where I say hi as a new person?

Well, technically you're in the right place so hello there and welcome!

While making an introduction thread is often recommended, it isn't entirely compulsory so yeah posting in here can also count as your welcome. So, is there any reason as to why you joined? There's so many boards you can check out which cater towards pretty much anything that a member here will love, Pokemon or not. I do hope to see you around the forums, and enjoy your stay!

Hey guys :D I'm new here and can't wait to start interacting with the comunity.

I play Pokemon Y, Gates to Infinity, Battle Trozie, and The Pokemon tcg online (though I just started so I am still kind of a newb on there)

And welcome to you too! It's nice to see you here, and going by your name I'm assuming Giratina is your fave Pokemon? It has quite an interesting type combo I have to admit.

So, how's Pokemon Y going? I really love the Kalos region myself, the games were really cool and I loved the revolutionary features the 6th Generation introduced. I noticed you played some spinoffs as well, so maybe you might want to check out the Spinoff Games discussions over in Pokemon Gaming Central, and do check out the X & Y board along the way as well in case if you want to discuss the games or share your friend code. I wonder if you're excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? There's been some new info revealed recently, in fact I'm loving May's redesign right now because she looks so adorable!

Have fun DarkLordGiratina, and I'll be sure to catch you around.

DarkLordGiratina

The Doctor
    Years
  • Well, technically you're in the right place so hello there and welcome!

While making an introduction thread is often recommended, it isn't entirely compulsory so yeah posting in here can also count as your welcome. So, is there any reason as to why you joined? There's so many boards you can check out which cater towards pretty much anything that a member here will love, Pokemon or not. I do hope to see you around the forums, and enjoy your stay!

And welcome to you too! It's nice to see you here, and going by your name I'm assuming Giratina is your fave Pokemon? It has quite an interesting type combo I have to admit.

So, how's Pokemon Y going? I really love the Kalos region myself, the games were really cool and I loved the revolutionary features the 6th Generation introduced. I noticed you played some spinoffs as well, so maybe you might want to check out the Spinoff Games discussions over in Pokemon Gaming Central, and do check out the X & Y board along the way as well in case if you want to discuss the games or share your friend code. I wonder if you're excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? There's been some new info revealed recently, in fact I'm loving May's redesign right now because she looks so adorable!

Have fun DarkLordGiratina, and I'll be sure to catch you around.

Yeah Giratina is my favorite looks wise but my favorite Pokemon would have to be Greninja or Salamence (with Moxie).

Pokemon Y is going well :) I finished the elite four and now I send most of my time breeding competitive Pokemon (right now I'm working on a Flawless HA Treecko)

I can't wait for OR/AS (My first Pokemon game was Sapphire), I'm kind of hoping they keep the trainer customization from X and Y (though it's not a big deal if they don't)

Thank you for the Welcome :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Hello, glad to be part of PC. Always saw this server around on the showdown homepage, and am glad I finally made my way here.

I mainly just enjoy Pokemon for the good part of the community it has, for the competitive scene, and all the various amounts of time I can kill on it. I'm also a huge fan of the SSB series. :)

Well, hope to get along with everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back