• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I'm good, i just purchased alpha sapphire today and was playing X-Y quite a bit before signing up on here. I wanted to try and find people online for pokemon :P

McNazty

24yrs of Pokemon
    Years
    just started today on forum I'll go by McNasty and Game Freak Willis as my skype no spaces but looking for how to join the community and where to start pokemon gold supposed to be coming out Pokemon go last I played was pokemon black and white and everything else is new from there and that was on 3 DS where do i download this game as how to get started again

LuQi

Wooloo Shepherd
    Years
    Hey, just started today because I got really interested in the PC forums, so I figured I should see what it's all about. The last main series Pokémon game I played was Black2&White2, so I'm a little out of it as far as type charts and that sort of stuff goes. Seems like everyone's friendly enough, and I can't wait to meet all the staff and other newbies ^^
    New Users' Hangout!
    Sincerely, A Casual Water Rabbit

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, just started today because I got really interested in the PC forums, so I figured I should see what it's all about. The last main series Pokémon game I played was Black2&White2, so I'm a little out of it as far as type charts and that sort of stuff goes. Seems like everyone's friendly enough, and I can't wait to meet all the staff and other newbies ^^

Don't forget the other regular members and supporters too!

Anyways, nice to see you LuQi! And yes 6th Gen changed a lot with the new Fairy-type and hopefully we'll give you enough to help you learn the changes and more. I hope you have a great time and see you around.

McNazty

24yrs of Pokemon
    Years
    B ball Pokemon y yesterday with the two TS b******* d s need s D card to play looking for some multiplayer ideas 4/game any new Pokemon gamers plz click my highlighted name and send friends request

Last edited:

McNazty

24yrs of Pokemon
    Years
    View attachment 78005
    Sincerely, A Casual Water Rabbit
    I would like to become friends and start my journey about the same time as you so maybe we can trade in battle along our way to our badges

King Arrow Siham

Absolute Disaster
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2017
    Yes you are new and I am here to say welcome! Why not tell us more about yourself so we can show you around and see what discussions may interest you here?

Thank you so much. Actually I am interested in making ROM hacks for Game Boy Advance. I know there are many famous Hackers here (I would like to call them the artist of Pokémon game hacking). Can I follow them? And do I have the permission to use the sprites freely?

Thanks again.

Years
    Thank you so much. Actually I am interested in making ROM hacks for Game Boy Advance. I know there are many famous Hackers here (I would like to call them the artist of Pokémon game hacking). Can I follow them? And do I have the permission to use the sprites freely?

Thanks again.

I'm not an expert on ROM Hacking, but do check out that section and I'm sure there will be a lot of great hackers you'll be able to meet and view their projects.

Years
    Nice to meet you here, Al. So, how is it all going for you?

Awesome to be recommended PC from a friend of yours because well, we're like advanced for a Pokemon forum and you'll see what makes us different. There's so much to explore so hopefully there's something that will interest you.

I'll let you discover the rest yourself, but if you ever want to talk do visit my profile!

Hey thanks it's been good so far! And I'll visit from time to time.

Years
    I recently bought a used copy of Pokemon Blue and have been replaying it for old times sake.

Been feeling kinda down though... One of my best friends moved away and now I don't have hardly anyone to talk with anymore... depression has been hitting off and on. I've been looking for another forum to be apart of since well I've always loved pokemon since I was little. I'm glad to have found this place.

Does anyone here no of any app that can make forums more accessible on a smartphone?

Years
    I couldn't find anything, I guess it's too hard to make something like that.
    P.S. Also yeah, I know how you feel, I moved to another city 1000 kms away from my hometown and lost all of my friends, now I have only one here, but he's more interested in sports than games.

... I know moving is always rough it's hard trying to readjust like that. Online forums like these do help though to stay social or at least somewhat social with others that may like similar things. I'll be sticking around here for awhile I know that much.

So excited for the release of R, B, & Y on the 27th ^-^

SmIIIte

PokeTuber
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Hello! I'm new to these forums even though I'm a huge Pokemon Fan! Can't believe what I'm missing Out!
    About me
    •16 y/o Newb YouTuber
    •In advanced courses in High School
    •Played all Generations of Pokemon
    •Casual Player in X/Y Competitive Player In OR/AS
    •Making Little fun tournaments!
    •Mexican American
    •Relaxed Person IRL
    •Professional Charmer (LoL)
    •Intense Gamer (Especially Smash 4)
    •Learning to Program Games

That's All! Tell me about you! :)