• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    bonjour! hello guys and girrllls! i'm new here. i'm not good with forums stuff but i came here to find friends to battle and trade.
    i have bred plenty of pokes and i have a few shiny.

all i ever wanted was a shiny lanturn with soak =( since it's an egg move i think no one ever had one. lanturn and blastoise are my favorites.
    i think i have over 2000 hours of poke combining the oldies and heartgold black, y, and now i'm playing alpha saphire. i still have the oldies, some japanese (yellow crystal saphire) but i don't speak YET, i'm learning.
    i speak english french spanish and since i'm from brazil portuguese.

i have just registered, i will soon customize my profile and stuff. once again, i wanna battle and trade, double battles i like too! also one thing i'm looking for is to unlock my pokewalker areas that aren't easily unlocked due to events, but i've read somewhere it is possible, but very hard to achieve. thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    oh i forgot to mention i have over 700 pokes on the pokebank. the whole dex that i gathered playing Y, now i only have to play alpha saphire and get them from the bank for the charms ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    Hi, I'm a new user. I joined a long time ago, but I completely forgot about this place. What's the haps my friends?

Berserkers

Kaboom.
    Years
    Hi to everyone above! I'm also new to the community. I've only been a member for a few days, but I love it here!

I've been a huge fan of Pokémon for as long as I can remember, though I mostly play a variety of video games. The Pikmin and The Legend of Zelda series are just a few of my other favorites. I've recently gotten back into competitive battling, so I'm always looking for new friends to battle and trade with. (I also dabble a bit in the TCG.)

I haven't quite found my niche on these forums yet, so for right now, you'll mostly find me in the Pokémon General and Pokémon Gaming Central discussion forums. However, I'd like to get into roleplaying and even write some fanfiction to share with everyone. Hope to see you all around!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    Hi, so I just signed up recently and I was hoping there was a way to get any level manaphy through trading in X or Y. I just want someone to trade me any level manaphy by exchanging friend codes in 3ds and trading from there.

Years
    Hi, so I just signed up recently and I was hoping there was a way to get any level manaphy through trading in X or Y. I just want someone to trade me any level manaphy by exchanging friend codes in 3ds and trading from there.

Welcome aboard, Wolf! I hope everything's well.

If you are interested in trading, we have the Trade Corner section for all your trading needs so hopefully someone might be happy to trade a Manaphy with you. There's also a Friend Codes thread in the XY section so share it there for others to see and add you with.

Good luck and hopefully you can stay active! Don't hesitate to ask fellow members if you need help.

Splitzblue

Pokemon Maniac & Fan Of The N.Y.C
    Years
    Hello. I'm Splitzblue! And i'm a Pokemon Fan & Maniac. I play and talk about Pokemon for a living(not entirely).
    Not to burst anyone's bubble but there's actually a reason why I joined The PokeCommunity.
    The other forums website that I signed up for, BMGf(Bulbagarden Forums), is pretty quiet and sorta empty. That's number 1. The second reason I joined is cuz I noticed the game Pokemon Eternal...something- forgot half of the name.
    Another thing that I do is what I like to call The Forum Business.
    What that means is that I am also available on another forum, for a game that you probably know by now, the well-known Windows Pokemon game that is currently still In Development.
    And that forum is:
    The Official Pokemon 3D Forum, or in this case, pokemon3d.net.
    Other than that, I would be very pleased to be here in The PokeCommunity.:D

Years
    Hi I am a newbie here I am a little shy

I love the Pokemon games

Oh don't fear little guy! It's totally natural to feel shy, and being someone with autism I tend to suffer shyness myself so I can understand you a lot. Anyways, nice to have you around! What Pokemon games do you love the most? I'd love to hear more about you so hit me up with a visitor message anytime!

Hello. I'm Splitzblue! And i'm a Pokemon Fan & Maniac. I play and talk about Pokemon for a living(not entirely).
    Not to burst anyone's bubble but there's actually a reason why I joined The PokeCommunity.
    The other forums website that I signed up for, BMGf(Bulbagarden Forums), is pretty quiet and sorta empty. That's number 1. The second reason I joined is cuz I noticed the game Pokemon Eternal...something- forgot half of the name.
    Another thing that I do is what I like to call The Forum Business.
    What that means is that I am also available on another forum, for a game that you probably know by now, the well-known Windows Pokemon game that is currently still In Development.
    And that forum is:
    The Official Pokemon 3D Forum, or in this case, pokemon3d.net.
    Other than that, I would be very pleased to be here in The PokeCommunity.:D

Oh wow I used to be on Bulbagarden before coming here as well! Although I didn't really have a smooth ride over there, around 4 years ago when some evil power-hungry mod kicked me out and I just decided to leave and never come back. I can safely assure the mods here are not as scary, but rather on the more friendly side.

I hope you enjoy PC and well, I'll be sure to catch you around!

eon of legend

Champ eon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    Hey there I am new here my favourite pokemon are tied as they are the lati duo Latias/o's hence my name eon because they are known as the eon pkmn and legend cause' they are legendaries. I first started pkmn at the 2nd gen my favourite main pkmn game is platinum and my favourite hack is poke Mon glazed

rebelrabbit

CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN
    Years
    Hello, I'm rebelrabbit. I'd make an introductory thread like everyone else, but for some reason the 'new thread' button isn't working :/
    I only recently started playing the games again, my latest (and only until I can stop stealing my friend's spare DS) main-series being ye olde Crystal, with my most 'recent' game being XD: Gale of Darkness
    My attraction to the games isn't so much the game itself, but rather the stories I can write about them. I'm an aspiring writer, and hope to bring enjoyment to at least some people.
    Other then that, I just want to hang around, chat with people, make up crazy theories about things (like my 'Eevee has triple-helix DNA' theory), and generally have a good time with people that seem friendlier then your average /vp/ goer.

Years
    Hey there I am new here my favourite pokemon are tied as they are the lati duo Latias/o's hence my name eon because they are known as the eon pkmn and legend cause' they are legendaries. I first started pkmn at the 2nd gen my favourite main pkmn game is platinum and my favourite hack is poke Mon glazed

Welcome aboard Eon! Or should I say late welcome, because your account is around a year old now.

I do love the Latis, and you have to admit Latios started off as my fave but I learned to love Latias as well because she's cute while Latios is blue, my fave colour so a win-win here for me. Platinum is awesome as well, pretty much the only Sinnoh game that's worth it since it fixes so many of Diamond & Pearl's flaws.

Hello, I'm rebelrabbit. I'd make an introductory thread like everyone else, but for some reason the 'new thread' button isn't working :/
    I only recently started playing the games again, my latest (and only until I can stop stealing my friend's spare DS) main-series being ye olde Crystal, with my most 'recent' game being XD: Gale of Darkness
    My attraction to the games isn't so much the game itself, but rather the stories I can write about them. I'm an aspiring writer, and hope to bring enjoyment to at least some people.
    Other then that, I just want to hang around, chat with people, make up crazy theories about things (like my 'Eevee has triple-helix DNA' theory), and generally have a good time with people that seem friendlier then your average /vp/ goer.

I'm shocked something went wrong when you attempted to make an intro thread, but you're happy to post here nonetheless so yeah, welcome aboard!

I noticed you haven't played a lot of the recent games, so tons to catch up to if you consider playing everything 3rd Gen and on. But we do have the Fan Fiction & Writing section for all your literature and fanfic needs, and the regulars over there are really nice so don't hesitate to ask for them if you ever need help.

Good luck with your fanfic and I'll see you around, Rebel!

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Hello everyone, I made an intro thread on the forum but thought I'd check in here as well to meet some other new members and become a little more familiar with the community. What's up, guys?

Years
    hi I'm new here 😏😏

And how are you doing today, Jiten? Great to have you join us today.

Anything you'd like us to know about yourself? I'm totally curious about what your interests are, and also wouldn't hurt to know you more personally. There's so much about PC in terms of discussion so hopefully you'll enjoy something, but anyways have fun and I'm always here if you want to talk.

MegaLucario200

The Fighting Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Hi, I'm new here but I've been to the site many times before (I just didn't feel like making an account until now). So I hope to get to know everyone here and to be a good member. One thing about me is that my first Pokemon game was Diamond and I've been hooked on Pokemon ever since :D

Years
    Hey everybody, I'm 100greenmen and I am very happy to have found this website while goofing off on the internet. Obviously I am fairly new, and I signed up signed up for two reasons. To geek out about Pokemon and why it's so great, and to talk about developing a game, similar to Pokemon. I don't know how long this greeting should be, but it's basically an "I exist and here's why", I don't expect a millions greetings back or a big fanfare to announce my arrival. But I do hope to exchange greetings with at least someone. As well as browse around and spread general silliness on the playground forum page.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back