• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
    Well i never posted here at this forum untill recently. but ive been a member for a few months... been reading sprite comics this whole time btw.

Well I guess its finally time for me to say 'hi' so, HI! I'm Milosh and I hope we can be friends cause i might be here for a while. >=D

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Milosh said:
    Well i never posted here at this forum untill recently. but ive been a member for a few months... been reading sprite comics this whole time btw.

Well I guess its finally time for me to say 'hi' so, HI! I'm Milosh and I hope we can be friends cause i might be here for a while. >=D

Hi, Welcome to the forum, glad that you finally posted ^^;;, If you want to be friends please PM me. I like making new friends...
    Hope you have read the rules..If you need anyhelp please PM me.

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    H There ^__^, See you have posted already ^^;; Are you enjoying the forum? If you need any help please PM me.

Yeah that's cool. I'm just trying to get used to the forum and getting to know people right now. This place is way more active than the last boring forum I went to XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hitokiri said:
    Yeah that's cool. I'm just trying to get used to the forum and getting to know people right now. This place is way more active than the last boring forum I went to XD

Yeah, When i first came here, it looked way to big..but i got used to it, and its awesome ^^;;. If you want a friend, i'm always here....

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    Cool! I have an msn messenger handle if you want to talk. I think there's a linky under my postcount (which, right now, is pretty small XD)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hitokiri said:
    Cool! I have an msn messenger handle if you want to talk. I think there's a linky under my postcount (which, right now, is pretty small XD)

Yeah, Okay! I like new friends. Yeah, Your post count is bigger than mine was when i first joined. It will get bigger as time goes on.

Years
    pokEMOn UseR said:
    Matt >( (drummershuff) you took me off your friends list..
    **is lonely with his short friend list**
    You could've left that to a PM or the DCC. Here really isn't the place for that o_O;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    pokEMOn UseR said:
    Matt >( (drummershuff) you took me off your friends list..
    **is lonely with his short friend list**

You have summoned me!!! Drummershuff is here ^^;;
    How are you then? Need anyhelp? I''m always here.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    I can be anyone's friend with no need of PMing, which does get annoying after a while, and is sorta time-wasting for those others who has limited spare time. But do keep in mind that my list is special. Friends I have. The chosen are very few. XD
    And Sammi, I now you've been here long time, but for newbies and half-newbies like us, well, we never fit in in the DCC. ><;

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    I know it is. Sorta irresistable, really. I've stayed past my..'personal bedtime' several times now. Which reminds, me, I'd better got going od I'd be late again. And tomorrow's an important day.
    Want to be friends?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back