• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2006
    yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay I GOT A NOTHER FRIEND I AM SOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now i got four friends

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2006
    hey sammi do you like my avatar?actually my favorite pokemon is charizard not jiggypuff but i like jiggypuff and i have firered version what kind of game do you have?

Years
    pinkmariedelle -- don't double post. And you're veering off the topic once again. Don't do it again or I'll give you a warning. You don't want a warning.

I sent you a PM, you're supposed to reply to it. I'll answer those questions in your PM. ^^;
    shy raichu -- please, let's take this to PM, thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2006
    sammi did you know that shy raichu is sitting right next to me i never told you that

MUSION did you know that shy raichu is sitting right next to me i never told you that

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    ...That is it. You've been warned for double posting and going off topic in this thread several times. Don't do it again. >>;

For the last time, PLEASE take anything that does not belong here to a Private Message. That is what they are there for.
    Thank you for listening. ^^

Venucharsaurizard -- she's not.

Venucharsaurizard

Fire type master
    Years
    I know fullwell, don't worry!:D It's just that if she's really 7, then I can't act real hard! If it's OK, can I Pm these things to you?
    Thanks,
    VC
    Ps if anyone wants to be friends, don't hesitate to PM me!

Years
    pinkmariedelle said:
    why am i the onlay person here
    Because the rest of the people are gone?

Look. If you want to post, please post somewhere else. You're going off-topic.
    If you want to chat, I suggest The Daily Chit Chat. There's tons of people there to talk to ^^

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    To PM you click the name of the person you wish to PM then click the option "send a private message" to this person. Hope this helps, Or you can go the user's profile and on the right is "send a private message"

-Matt

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    To PM you click the name of the person you wish to PM then click the option "send a private message" to this person. Hope this helps, Or you can go the user's profile and on the right is "send a private message"

-Matt
    Also, if you know the person's username, you can open the Private Messaging page. This can be accessed through your UserCP. A direct link to PM Page is here - https://www.pokecommunity.com/private.php

Here, you can click Send New Message on the left, and you will be taken to the PM Send page. Here you can type your message and yes - you'll have to type the username of the person you want to send the PM yourself.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    I am still a bit new, compared to most of us here. So if anyone would like to be my friend, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back