• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    helo,luv your avatar of itachi doing the under world moon bloodline jutsu on kakashi,and i love naruto.and why do a darkness clan online for chatting?there are some kids where i live that made real clans like narto,plus they do fake jutsu's which look stupid,thats why my clan only use taijutsu,well besides the katon goukakyuu(fire ball jutsu),and i do know how to do the sand armor too ^_^

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    wow cyberloudred, I'm a big naruto fan too, and i did'nt have any idea of what you were talking about! Looks like i've got some catching up to do.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    You cna talk more about Naruto in other boards.I am also a fan of Naruto, but this isn't a fan place to recommend groups/clans. But I'll join ^^

Ok, Sammi XD I thought you were telling me not to post pointless things, then I looked through and couldn't find any, but I wasn't too sure -sweatdrop-

Last edited:
    Years
    You can talk about Naruto... just don't talk about it too much in this thread. That's what Japanese Entertainment is for. XD;

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sammi said:
    You can talk about Naruto... just don't talk about it too much in this thread. That's what Japanese Entertainment is for. XD;

Oooh, I have never been to that thread before X)

Well, welcome and enjoy your stay, whoever I haven't welcomed. Be my friend if you want to, too. What I mean is if you want to be my friend you can be it too XD

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Sammi said:

you're right guys, sorry i could'nt hold myself back. I just looked back at it and i thought, geez what was wrong with me??

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    To Doomy, to put pictures in your sig, use the following.

[IMG.]url of whatever it is you want the picture of[./IMG]

Just take out those two periods, and that's the code! ^.^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    peterchen: Hi, welcome and enjoy your stay. Tell us more about yourself? That will add to a good intro, like what you like about pokemon, since when you started on pokemon, etc.

cipher

Darkness Master
    Years
    Hello every one, I just joined today. Nice to meet you all. I have a question. What 3d pkmn game are they planning to make? I have to suggest that it shouldnt look like the gba games. It would be the bomb if it had Eq or WoW graphics. I'm also a naruto fan. My favorite character is Orochimaru. I like his justsus.

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    I don't like Orochimaru, but his justus are powerful. I prefer all the Genins[including Shikamaru, I know he's not a Genin now].

Sorry iunno I can't help, I don't know how to do that either >.o

Years
    ~iunno~ said:
    i'm new here, can someone teach me how to hack games?
    Welcome! ^^
    Nobody in this thread knows how to hack. XD;; Look in the ROM-Hacking and Emulation forum. Your best bet is to look in Tutorials and the FAQs.

Latias Gurl said:
    Yeah, I'm new here as well...
    Hello! ^^ Cute name. ;3

cipher said:
    Hello every one, I just joined today. Nice to meet you all. I have a question. What 3d pkmn game are they planning to make? I have to suggest that it shouldnt look like the gba games. It would be the bomb if it had Eq or WoW graphics. I'm also a naruto fan. My favorite character is Orochimaru. I like his justsus.
    Hello to you too~
    They're making a 3d game on the Wii, but that's all I know. :x It looks nice though.

Overall, I hope everyone has a great time here. ;D

Soft_whisper

C>ren!!Y tr@!n!ng
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    Welcome to All new members do read the rules and also pm me if you have any problem or pm to moderators have fun!!!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Wow cute banner Soft Whisper[I am also Sammi's sister, lol]

Welcome everybody. Weird, I forgot to welcome you -sweatdrop- Pm em if any problems/ question pop up, and don't be afraid, I am cute and good liek Yellow, not a monster-pretends to be braggy- Lol. PM me to be my PC Family ^^

heatblast11jj

I caught A shiny Mew
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    I am new here . This is a cool site . i do not know my way around . PLEASE HELP ME .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back