• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    I understands that, XD

Another warm welcome to all those who happen to view this thread but not post yet. Haha, I'm not a monster, so please, PM me if you have trobules.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    jadey said:
    hi, i'm jade& i'm new to this forum, but definatley not to pokemon :)
    Hey there Jade. Welcome to PC, I hope you have a nice time posting around the forum. If you need anyhelp around the place you can PM me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Hey peeps...i mean ppl. Wazzup! I am just your everyday normal pre-teen. Love Pokemon,(LOL isnt that obvious!)Digimon, Power Rangers and there ya go!

I also have a weird sense of humor. Muaha....Muahaha, Muahahaahaha!

Years
    Hey Ajay (Hey, it rhymes! *shot*). Nice to meet you. ;D
    I think I do too, sometimes. Muahahaha? XD

I hope you have fun here. Remember to read the rules and maybe breeze over the FAQ if you need help. XD;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Konnichiwa Minna-san!~
    I'd just like to say I'm new here!
    I hope I'll have a good time over here! :3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Missa said:
    Konnichiwa Minna-san!~
    I'd just like to say I'm new here!
    I hope I'll have a good time over here! :3

Hi there~! n____n OMGosh, let me first say that your Mew avatar is absolutely adorable! 8D *clings to it*

I'm certain you'll have fun here, PC is full of...fun...ness, when it's not trying to blow up, anyway. XD

~Kelsey

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Welcome Missa, have fun, I assumed you read the rules[I can tell], or even if you have not, I think you are evry experienced with board rules? Well, just a guess. Have a warm nice stay in PC! XD And PM me if you need any help.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Yay, Finally I have found some people that like pokemon as much as I do and don't call me a loser! :P

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    im looking for somebody with a shark avitar or sig holding an energy ball, i know he's on here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    Hello, I'm the new n00b

Hello everyone, I'm sacerdarrow (yes I'm obsessed with Inuyasha), I also like Naruto, Fullmetal alcemest, Sailor moon, Elereka 7, and most of all...POKEMON!!! I hope to become a great anime artist when I get older, I practice my hand at art everyday. I really like the pokemon games...all of them. My fav. type is eletric type pokemon (**** YOU, **** YOU ROCK/GROUND TYPES!), but my favorite pokemon is Entei...anyways, I hope I'm not too much of a burden on you guys :P (and girls, LOL)

Is this the wrong place to introduce myself?

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    No it's not. Please do not use any vulgarities here, do that part in your heart. I did this once only, XD. Oh well, let's see. My friends say I am an aspriing anime artist, because from young I watched animem since 3. And I begin to know the manga artists' style. Here's a sample of what I have recently drawn:
    https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/pa06a.png

Kali

Dark
    Years
    Hi!
    I'm new here! I hope I'll meet a lot of friends here. =)
    One week ago I decided that I'll watch all pokemon episodes. And I love Pokemons now =D

My Emule is slow thought but I'll wait =)

Hum and I have to warn you... My english is terrible! =( So if I write something wrong please don't be mad at me. ˇ-ˇ

Conen

Junior Detective
    Years
    Hello experianced people!
    I'm not only new in this forum, but I'm new to all forums in general! If I say something that's not intelligent for forums, forgive me in advance! I also have a tendency to run on over old subjects, because I keep finding things to say, so again, forgive and forget, or for faster results, just note the repeatedness to me, and I'll drop it.
    ty for understanding my forum shortcomings(which will go away...eventually....I hope...)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Welcome Conen, your welcome Melody-chan ^^ I started hanging around here ever since I joined, so you are sort of following my pattern XD But I guess that's how PC goes -friendly and warm XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back