• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    lax tag? like their personalities? no i don't know if that's what you mean, but most of my pokemon turn out as lax... (and i have fire-red)
    but really you should save that question for the relevent topic ;)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm new here. I just want to ask ¿Do you know how to gat a Lax Tag in pokemon firered?
    You mean the Lax Incense, which is held by Wobbuffet if you want little baby Wynaut! =D It's found in Five Island Lost Cave in FireRed.

Next time you have a question about FireRed, check around in this forum. It's the FireRed/LeafGreen general forum, and your question will be answered a lot faster there than here!

A big welcome to Venks, GottaLuvPikachu, Hotaru, and Dante. Y'all have a great time here at PC! Have a lot of fun!

(Whee! I haven't posted in here since I was a new member!)

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    Welcome Hotaru and every new menber that i din't see,Be free to pm for help or friends but do not aim i not really active in aim.>_>

Ren Kun~

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Welcome all new members ^^ Have fun and a nice stay in the PC Forums, and read the rules if you haven't XD

And please PM me if you need any help on the PC, not with game,s people >=< Lol, just kidding. If I can help, I will surely lend a helping hand. Gosh, am I Plusle/Minun? XD

The name's Sakura, so just call me that, and have fun again <3

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Hi, well you may know me from Serebii or BMG. Anyways, I'm a very big Pokemon fan,but I didn't get into it until the end of 4th grade.

Strawberry Skitty

+The Sweetest of Candy
    Years
    Hello. I'm known as Sapphire Skitty on Serebii forums, but you can call me Strawberry Skitty. Someone stole my name on this forum *cough*die*cough*.

Anyways, hello everyone. =3

Years
    Hello. I'm known as Sapphire Skitty on Serebii forums, but you can call me Strawberry Skitty. Someone stole my name on this forum *cough*die*cough*.

Anyways, hello everyone. =3

Yeah, I hate when that happens...I had to go through about 10 usernames before I finally could register here, lol.

Yep, I'm new too. Uh...hi?

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Yeah, I hate when that happens...I had to go through about 10 usernames before I finally could register here, lol.

Yep, I'm new too. Uh...hi?
    Same case here XD

Anyway a warm welcome Strawberry Skitty and Vitality XD And you too Pearlgroundons. Read the rules and PM me if you need any help ^^ Have a fun stay in the PC

<3 Sakura

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    I'm new here too. You can all me Juice~.

I hope ya'll can help me with the dilema I'm currently facing. So, what's the problem? Take a look at the crazy juicy picture in my signature...

That's exactly it. There's nothing there. Where can Juice~ find a lil something something for his sig at?

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    I'm new here too. You can all me Juice~.

I hope ya'll can help me with the dilema I'm currently facing. So, what's the problem? Take a look at the crazy juicy picture in my signature...

That's exactly it. There's nothing there. Where can Juice~ find a lil something something for his sig at?
    Yo Juice~, lol! Welome to the PC, read the rules if you haven't, and have a nice, fun stay with us! I am Sakura, or just xoxkris/Kris ^^

<3 Well, for starters, you can request a theme from Sorano (she's really talented) at the Offtopic, Graphics & Photography section ^^. Here is the link:

https://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/forumdisplay.php?f=71

There you go. A theme, if you don't know, is like a set of avatar and a banenr that suits you. It can be anything, like your favourite band, anime, anime character, manga image, etc. Just take note of the rules the owner of the request shop has ^^

Hope this help. Please PM me if you need any other help.
    <3 Sakura (xoxkris)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Thank you, xoxkris. That's quite a unique name you got there. I'm not sure if I'd be able to pronounce it without straining my throat to the point I'd need some Juice~ to filter out the mild pain.

I'm pleased to see someone as helpful as you is a part of this forum.

Thank you.

Juice~

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Thank you, xoxkris. That's quite a unique name you got there. I'm not sure if I'd be able to pronounce it without straining my throat to the point I'd need some Juice~ to filter out the mild pain.

I'm pleased to see someone as helpful as you is a part of this forum.

Thank you.

Juice~
    You are welcome ^^ You don't have to praise me that much, lol. Glad to be at help of your service, Your Highness -bows- Rofl =]

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Err, ASHISCOOL, I guess good riddance to you as probably the moderators will just ban you. You ARE sick.

A welcome to pyducktrainer, have a fun stay in the PC, and don't be afraid to PM me for help. Read the rules and sorry for such a disgusting post before yours. Do not be frightened, PC is NOT full of that kind of sickos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back